𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

Blair softly knocked on the office of Professor Snape. A quiet 'come in' was heard from the other side of the wall. Blair walked in smiling seeing the man sitting at his desk. "Good morning Professor Snape." Blair said as she sat in the seat in front of his desk.

"Ah, my favorite student who also happens to be my goddaughter. How may I help you?" Snape stated not looking up from his papers.

"I need you to change Potter's potions tutor to Granger." Blair quickly spat. Snape's attention slowly changed from the papers to his goddaughter.

"I unfortunately can't do that Blair."

"Please." She took a deep breath. "Speaking to my godfather now. Not my Professor." Snape nodded. Standing up to walk around his office. "Father sent me a letter stating that during Christmas I will meet with You-Know-Who." Snape stopped in his steps. "I enjoy having Potter as a friend but being friends while I am meeting with the man who plans to kill him is a betrayal that I can not survive." Snape turned to look at Blair. The look of sadness was on her face. He had not received the news of Blair's meeting. He was more upset that her father allowed the meeting to happen.

"You have the heart of your mother Blair." She looked up at him confused. "I mean that you care more than you should more than what you receive. She always did that." Blair smiled.

"I wish I knew more about her." Blair played with her hands.

"She was exactly like you are Blair. You are a spilling image of her. It quiet scary actually." Snape walked over to the seat next to Blair and sat down. "One day we can have a seat and talk about her. She was a wonderful friend." Snape said making Blair smiled. "Now I will change Potter's tutor to Granger." Blair smiled more and a relief was felt off her shoulders.

"Thank you Professor." She grinned as she hugged him.

"Now now. Go get some breakfast Blair." he said pushing her away. She let go and walked to the door.

"Have a good day Professor. I'm glad we had spoke." she said as she closed the door behind her.

"Always a pleasure Blair." he stated looking at the door that just closed. He walked over to his desk sitting down smiling.

The Great Hall was filled with the colors green and blue as they prepared to support the Quidditch match later that day. As Blair reached her seat at the table she noticed Harry watching her from his seat. Guilt began to fill her as she sat down. She knew she couldn't just be buddy-buddy with the boy that her family wanted dead.

"It's quidditch day!" Pansy shouted as she jumped into her seat. She was already wearing Blaise's jersey with her hair in braids with shades of green that she created through a spell that she and Blair found last night. Blair laughed as she placed some fruit on her plate. "I already have five different bets with people on this match so you boys better win," Pansy stated as she placed pancakes on her plate.

"Pansy it is nine in the morning how do you have so much energy?" Enzo stated as he sat next to her.

"How do you not? You are playing in a couple of hours. Wake up." she smacked Enzo in the back of the head.

"Aye. I'm up." Enzo said rubbing where she smacked him. Pansy rolled her eyes as Draco finally joined them at their table.

"Theo may I have your jersey now. I want to get ready after this meal so I have enough time to get good seats. Make sure none of Enzo's conquest or next conquest take the best seats." Blair spoke placing a fruit in her mouth at the end of her sentence.

"About that." Theo sat up. "I may have given my jersey to Daphne yesterday to wear for the season." he stated as he looked embarrassed. Blair gave him a proud smile as she knew he was finally making some moves with the girl he fancied. Yet a part of her seemed hurt as she knew that their sibling bond was shifting now. But she was proud of her brother.