𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎

"Ah Severus. What do I owe the pleasure of seeing you today." Sir Nott stated as Snap walked out of his fireplace. Snape with a disgusted face walked straight over to him causing Sir Nott to stand up.

"She is meeting him?!" Snape spat. 

"This is why you came Severus." Nott rolled his eyes. "Yes, he wanted to meet her. I saw no problem is the introduction. They are... well you know." He smirked. "She should be honored that she has the chance to meet him." 

"Honored?" 

"Do I hear a little displeasure? What side are you on?" Nott taunted. "I can't believe she would have the honor to meet him. Blair isn't even worthy of being in the same room as him. But he is set on meeting her come this winter. Therefore he will meet her." He walked up to a fireplace and held a picture of him and his late wife. "She would be so proud." 

"Proud? She would be disgusted with what you became." Snap spat. He picks up a picture of Blair. "You think she would be happy with her child meeting the dark lord?" 

"Come on Severus don't let the emotion gain control. You know. The only reason I let a filthy half-blood become her godfather was cause that is what she wanted." he looks at the picture once more. "My poor Lilith." he whispers. 

"She should not meet him." Snape broke the silence. 

"SHE WILL DO WHAT I SAY. I AM HER FATHER NOT YOU" he yelled throwing a picture of him and his two kids. 

"She's just a girl." Snape whispered. 

"She is what I say she is. Severus there is no point in arguing it will lead you no where. She will be meeting him and doing whatever he ask. With pleasure. Now if you excuse me I need to catch a meeting. See you this winter." Nott lead him to the fireplace. 

As a couple weeks have passed since the Slytherin's party the group notices the separation of the once close pair. Blair had been focusing on her studies more than usual. Now as she ruined her friendship with Harry and Draco she often found herself hanging out with Pansy when she wasn't with the ginger. 

Blair and Pansy looked up seeing the addition of a new educational decree.

Educational Decree Number Twenty-Four

All Student Organisations, Societies, Teams, Groups, and Clubs are henceforth disbanded. An Organisation, Society, Team, Group, or Club is hereby defined as a regular meeting of three or more students. Permission to re-form may be sought from the High Inquisitor (Professor Umbridge). No Student Organisation, Society, Team, Group, or Club may exist without the knowledge and approval of the High Inquisitor. Any student found to have formed, or to belong to, an Organisation, Society, Team, Group, or Club that has not been approved by the High Inquisitor will be expelled.

"Does that mean no more quidditch?" Blair asked as the boys walked up to them. 

"No we just came from begging Umbridge to reinstate it." Enzo said looking up seeing Filch struggling to keep his balance. "She allowed us Slytherins, but no point if there's no other teams." 

"This is just random I wonder why this one was added." Pansy asked. 

"Cause of Umbitch." Blair spoke out loud. They all looked up at her shocked. "Oh I didn't mean to speak out loud. But she is one." she smiles innocently. 

"Come on snake. let's go to Potions before she hears you." Theo smiles as he places an arm around her. As the group walk down the hall to the dungeons they spot Neville charging towards Draco. Blair gasped as Harry and Ron jump up to grab him back. Crabbe and Goyle standing in front of Draco stood ready for anything Neville had ready to throw at them. Blair and the group started speed walking toward the commotion. As Blair was about to speak Snape opened the door. Neville, Ron, and Harry were still wrestling amongst each other.