𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

After the conversation with Theo, Blair finally admitted to liking Draco Malfoy. She had no idea if he truly liked her back but she decided that she would try to work on it. 

So when they traveled to Hogsmeade as a group and he offered his sweater to Blair instead of denying it like usual she took it. 

When he offered to buy her sweets she took it.

"Why won't he ask me out?" Blair asked Pansy as they got ready in the morning.

"Because guys are stupid." Pansy said as she tied her tie. 

"I know but what else am I supposed to do go up to him and be like 'Hey Draco I know we've known each other for like our entire life but lately I've been having these strong feelings about you and I'm pretty sure you have them too. So let's cut to the chase.'" Blair said as she dramatically fell on her bed. 

"Just be patient, I'm pretty sure he will man up soon." Pansy said as she dragged her best friend to go downstairs to meet with the boys. 

"I was wondering if you six would be a part of an idea I am planning to create come the new term?" Umbridge asked with a slight giggle. The six all looked at each other before all looking at Blair. As much as she wanted to not be involved with the professor she knew she needed to be on good terms with the pink lady.  Blair knew this group was all about power, which made her less interested in it. But she also knew she needed to be on Umbridge's good side. 

"Of course, we would love to be a part of it Professor," Blair spoke with a fake smile. That clearly Umbridge could not tell was fake. 

"Lovely, please meet me at my office at the end of your classes" She said as she walked away from the group. 

"Great more to our plates." Enzo groaned. 

"What do you have on your plate Enzo?" Pansy questioned. 

"Girls, girls, and more girls. They take up all of my time." he says as he dramatically puts his hand on his face. The group laughed as they continued to walk to breakfast. 

"Jesus Blair, between classes, tutoring Potter, Prefect duties, and now this idea of Professor Pinky. Will you ever have time for us?" Pansy whined. 

"Considering I see you for about two of those things and every night"

"and morning" Theo butt in. 

"I think you will survive a bit without me Pans." Blair smiled as she grabbed the arm of her best friend. Pansy whined as she pulled her best friend closer. 

"Butttttt why do I have to share you between Potter and Draco. Can't I have you all to myself." 

"Sorry not Sorry Parkinson." Draco joked. Pansy smacked his head as the group laughed. Draco and Pansy ended up arguing back and forth on who deserved Blair more. Blair on the other hand just smiled the entire time. 

As they reached the table a letter was placed in the spot Blair usually sat. Confused she opened the letter. 

𝒟𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝒟𝒶𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉𝑒𝓇, 

 𝒜𝓈 𝐼 𝒶𝓂 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓉𝓎 𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑀𝒶𝓁𝒻𝑜𝓎𝓈 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒷𝑒 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓇𝒶𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝒾𝓂𝓅𝑜𝓇𝓉𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝑔𝓊𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝒹𝓊𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒽𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒹𝒶𝓎. 

𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓂𝓅𝑜𝓇𝓉𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝑔𝓊𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝓌𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝑒𝑒𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒷𝑒 𝓈𝓅𝑒𝓃𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒽𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒹𝒶𝓎 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑀𝒶𝓁𝒻𝑜𝓎𝓈. 𝐻𝑒 𝓌𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝒹𝒾𝓈𝒸𝓊𝓈𝓈 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒻𝓊𝓉𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝓅𝓁𝒶𝓃𝓈.

𝐼 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓅𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓁𝑒𝓈𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒻𝑒𝒸𝓉 𝓅𝓊𝓇𝑒𝒷𝓁𝑜𝑜𝒹 𝒹𝒶𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉𝑒𝓇. 

𝒟𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓊𝓈𝓊𝒶𝓁 𝒹𝒾𝓈𝒶𝓅𝓅𝑜𝒾𝓃𝓉𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈. 

 𝒜𝓈 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒷𝓇𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓊𝓇𝓃 𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀 𝒽𝑜𝓂𝑒. 

 𝒴𝑜𝓊𝓇, 𝐹𝒶𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 

Blair froze as she finished the letter. She knew what guest wanted to meet her. Why he wanted to meet her scared her. 

"What's wrong Blair" Draco asked with worry laced in his voice. Blair began to hyperventilate. She looked up and saw everyone looking at her. Not being able to retrieve her breath back to normal worried her even more. "Love, what's wrong?" Draco spoke softly. Blair unable to speak gave the letter to him. Quickly reading it over he stood quiet. 

"What happened Draco?" Pansy asked taking the paper. Theo reading over her shoulder. Both silently reading quickly. They both passed the paper to Enzo and Blaise. Silence took over the entire group. 

"Why you?" Theo asked. Blair looked up trying to get rid of the tears of fear trying to escape her eyes. She wasn't a fan of crying in front of her friends. Yet, she couldn't help to at this exact moment. She was scared of the man that was eager to meet her. She had no idea why he wanted to meet her and that scared her. Draco tried to pull her close to him. The girl stood up and walked out the hall. Her friends following behind her. Gaining a bit of distance from them she turned the corner where she collided with a body. Harry pulling her up saw the look in her face. 

"What happened Blair?" He asked as she stood still. She couldn't exactly tell him the truth. That the man who wanted him dead wanted to meet her. That he knew of the girl. She quickly walked away from Harry. 

The group eventual catching up to the spot where Harry stood looking at where Blair took off in. "Where did she go?" Theo asked. Harry pointed towards down the hall. Theo nodded his head as the group took off. 

"Wait what happened." The group stood silent for a minute unsure what to say. 

"None of you business Potter." Draco said as he took off to where Harry pointed. The rest of the boys took off behind him. 

"She didn't receive the best of news from her father. She is taking it really hard." Pansy explained. She stood there for a second quickly running back to the group. 

"Parkinson!" Harry yelled. Pansy turned back. "Is there anything I can do to help?" she sadly shook her head. 

The group arrived back to the girls dorm where Blair sat on the floor crying. Theo ran over to his sister and pulled her closer to his chest. "It's okay, you are okay." He whispered playing with her hair. The rest of the group sat around them. Each rubbing her back. "Hey, this doesn't necessary mean anything bad." 

"Theo I love you but what else would he want to speak to me about. My nonexistent plans after Hogwarts?" Blair stated wiping tears from her eyes. "I knew there was a time that we would have to start taking after our parents in this war, but I didn't think it would be so soon. I thought I would at least be of age." she cried. Theo looked at the rest lost, he was unsure of what to say. He knew that there was a chance that she wouldn't have to follow but also he knew that she would eventually have to. 

Theo knew that his sister was the most smartest witch of their age which made her a valuable witch. He also knew that he would do anything for her. Yet he couldn't feel more hopeless than he was at that exact moment. 

Theo looked at Draco knowing that he was the most helpful out of the group when it came to Blair. Draco pulled Blair from her brother pulling her close. 

"Hey, we will figure this out together. You are not alone. I am here for you." he whispered playing with her hair as she continued to cry. "We are here for you." he spoke a little louder. Staring at the group. "We are family. At the end of the day we have each other." Draco looked up and made eye contact with Theo. Theo silently nodded. "We got you love." Draco stated kissing her forehead.