12.

12:30am

As soon as half naked Jungkook stepped out of his bathroom, his friends hauled on him catching him off guard.

"Happy beerdayy buddy~~" Five of his buddies, Jimin, Yugyeom, Mingyu, BamBam and Taehyung exulted cheerfully in unison.

Jungkook glared at them holding his palm against his throbbing heart who just got a mini attack cuz of their sudden appearance.

"Damm you all.."

They laughed as Yugyeom starts recording Jungkook's half naked towel wrapped body. The towel was about to slip from his glorious area but he caught it at time.

Yungyeon instead zoomed on it more earning a death glare from Jungkook.

"Stop recording me or I swear I'll crack you open! - Jungkook sneered at his bastard friend.

"Guess what we are not coconut head like you." Yugyeom laughed.

Jungkook in response kicked on his ass before walking inside the closet room. After few minutes he came out wearing a lose black t-shirt and a grey sweatpant. Everyone snorted out at his outfit.

"What the fuck dude. Are you going to sleep?! It's your birthday." Jimin blurted out.

"Yeah let's go to club!!" Mingyu and BamBan exclaimed popping out of sofa.

"I can't."

"Why?" Taehyung interrogated slanting his figure again the door frame.

Jungkook breathe out loud,

"Nothing much have to wake up early and gonna attend bunch of charity events with that old hag." He blurted out rolling his eyes.

Everyone's face got sulked within seconds as they groaned in disappointment.

"Seriously Dude your dad really is a narcissist."

Mingyu said disappointedly as Yungyeon nodded his head in agreement.

"Seriously...How can you even tolerate him buddy?" Spoke bambam.

Jungkook didn't said anything as now his face softened in sadness.

"Seriously dude...that old man really is something." Jimin muttered in disappointment.

Five of them have been with Jungkook since kindergarten. Their friendship is one of the reason Jungkook is still sane. Otherwise his materialistic father would have made him a heartless workaholic robot long time ago like Jungkook's grandfather did to him. After Mrs. Jeon's death his friends are the only person he adored and can do anything for them. Same goes to them.

They all belong to elite families but Jungkook is the richest one out of them.

They know about Jungkook's father and his family so they try their best to never let the cheerfulness fade away from Jungkook's life even though his father try his best to do the opposite.

"Let's not talk about him cuz today is Jungkook's special day. We should celebrate it guys!!!" Jimin exclaimed throwing his arm across Jungkook's shoulder.

He shrugged him off throwing himself on his bed.

"Seriously guys I'm not in a mood for this shit-"

"But we are!!"

_________

XXX Club..

"Seriously guys..I can't with you'll." He chuckled as he saw the vip room decorated beautifully with a huge cake in the middle.