15.

Jungcrack:
And I love you

You:
Wha-----

You blinked vigorously spellbound by his text.

'This bish must be drunk ' you thought.

You:
I would like to assure
you're drunk.
Thanks

You waited saveral minutes for his reply but he didn't. You got a bit disappointed so you decided to watch YouTube instead of wasting your time.

___________

Next day,

Your pov

"Those who are interested to participate in the play can submit your name to me in the next class. Thank you." Miss Yeon announced and left the class as everyone started snickering.

I yawned raising my arms and snapped my head towards Mina.

"Play?" I asked raising eyebrows.

She blinked her eyes excitedly fixing her spectacle.

"Yeah Romeo Juliet play. Miss Yeon has decided Eunwoo to play the role of Romeo... And bout juliet and other roles it's not decided ye-

"I'm going to play the role of Juliet oviously....what you ugly ducks are talking bout?"

Said the bitch-face from behind. I know exactly who it is.

"And you bitch huh are you thinking of participating in the play? Lol please do us a favour and stay at your home eating gleasy chips. You anyways gonna get role of tree or table. Why even try?" Rachel and her minions started snorting like a pigs making me roll my eyes.

I stood up jerking the desk from my way. They backed away as their laughter died down.

I smirked taking few steps towards Rachel who was looking puzzled.

"Oww poor baby.. getting insecure hm?"

I popped my fingers and pulled up the sleeves.

"Are you afraid that if I go for the audition and get the role of Juliet then your ugly ass wouldn't get chance to cling onto your dear so called boyfriend like a leach you are?"

Her eyes widened. It took her time to process my comeback but when she did, her demeanour started to change.

She started shaking in anger while gritting her teeth.

"How dare you!?" She roared pointing finger at me.

"I can dare many things. Wanna see?" I smiled shrugging my shoulder.

She raised her chicken hand to hit me but before she could touch me english teacher entered the class. She didn't noticed this bitch's action so she took this opportunity and immidiately lowered her hand.

Like I'll let this bitch hit me.

She gave me a deathly glare, "Just wait and watch what I do to you."

I winked,

"Waiting~"

____________