17.

"What's up bro!" Jimin raised his hand for high five but got a cold glare in return from Jungkook who staggered inside the vip room.

Everyone became shocked at his condition.

"Wtf you're looking like mashed dick dude!" Mingyu commented scanning him from head to toe.

Jungkook pinched his temple in annoyance.

"And I'll mash your dick in grinder if you don't shut your nasty pussy licker mouth ."

Mingyu smirked in response spreading his legs a bit wider.

"Woah dude are you gonna ride it? Eh?"

Jungkook was taken a back by his freaky comment. He gave him a 'fucking disgusting' look and took a seat between Yugyeom and Taehyung.

Taehyung touched Jungkook's bruised face as he hissed in pain at his sudden contact.

"Why are you'll suddenly acting like gay?" Jungkook sneered backing away from Taehyung

"What?!" Taehyung immidiately retrieved his hand and gave him a 'are you serious' look.

"Whatever.....but for your all's kind information I'm into bitches so not interested in stinky sausages or hairy assholes." Jungkook said rolling his eyes.

"My asshole is not hairy nor is my sausage stinky!" Yungyeon defended grabbing everyone's attention.

"You gay?" Jungkook smirked.

"Noooo!"

"Then why imagining yourself?"

He shrugged gulping wine down his throat.

"What happened to you exactly?" Yungyeon asked. Everyone in the room became serious too.

Jungkook was never a guy to even touch soil with his feet. Never even indulged in fight cuz no one was there to oppose him so he always maintained distance from fights and all but looking at him now makes them question about his condition.

A chaebol's heir getting beaten up is beyond digestible. And he isn't even being mad bout it.

His expensive clothes are looking muddy as his face has few bruises which made them curious who might be that brave heart to do this to Jungkook.

"Long story."

"Speak up we all are jobless anyways so got lots of free time." Bamsbam stated making everyone glare at him.

Jungkook was about to start his life story when Namjoon entered inside interrupting their conversation.

"Mr. Jeon. "

"What?!" Jungkook asked annoyed.

"Head chief wants you to meet him after dinner." He informed and left making Jungkook growl.

"This old hag won't let me live in peace." He mumbled breaking the glass .

"Cool down bro." Jimin said.

Jungkook sighed getting up.

"You won't have said that if you were in my place. Anyways guys I'll be back in a minute.

He threw his jacket and walked out of the room.

After his departure everyone became busy with their own shit except Taehyung whose eyes caught something.

More specifically something that was lying under Jungkook's abandoned jacket.

He left his phone.

'How careless' Taehyung thought.