18.

"Shin Y/n!"

Y/n shut her eyes at the annoying voice of her department's head.

"Come here." Mr. Jang motioned his finger looking at her.

She timidly looked at him pointing finger on herself like a dumb shit.

"Me?"

He sighed shaking his head,

"Yes you." He cleared her doubt.

Cursing underneath her breath she stood up and walked down the steps.

Everyone was looking at her as she stood infront of him.

Rachel smirked twirling his hair stands.

"You are selected as a volunteer from your class who will guide our special guest to the stage for our special college event." He stated with a smug face.

Fucking whattttt!!

Her eyes widened. She shook her head negatively as an immediate response.

"No-"

"Yes! And no further objection I want to listen from you. It's a special order from our college's director and you have to obey." he said and left the room.

Everyone started whispering and gossiping about what happened few seconds ago.

Y/n sighed heavily.

'Hate this fucking college!! I hope it gets burned into ashes!! And I'll warm my hands sipping champagne that day.'

Her mind screamed as she stomped her feet in annoyance.

__________________

Y/n's POV..

I was standing outside our college entrance for almost 20 minutes now under the striking sunlight waiting to escort the 'so called' guest.

Top of my head is feels like it's burning cause of this more then enough luminous hot weather. I felt like my head reached to it's maximum boiling point.

But who gives a fuck when you're in the middle of the game.

And for genshin impact I'm ready to even burn my scalp and roam being bald then to loose this game this time.

"You should have chose Zhongli for it tsktsktsk"

I was distracted by a deep voice who spoke out of nowhere giving me jump scare.

Swear to god this have to be the deepest voice I've ever heard in my entire life.

Deeper than the specific ocean.

I immidiately looked at the person standing next to few inches away from me.

A beautiful pair of mahogany orbs were staring down at me with a small mischievous smirk on his perfectly curved face. He has a tall, lean yet muscular frame whose body was claded with an expensive three piece suit.

His strong gaze made me feel like I'm gonna pee on my pants for real. Thank God my bladder is empty.

Noticing my shocked face he smiled leaning away from me providing me some space.

Extending his right hand formally he said, "hi"

I didn't accepted his handshake and looked at him suspiciously narrowing my eyes a little.

This man seems like he straight out came out of a poster of John wick.

Is he a mob? Damm I'm a broke student who survives on cup noodles. Even if he kidnaps me my parents will find it more preferable to abandon me than to give money to my kidnapper.