21.

8:12am

"It so hot outside....gosh can literally feel my shit's burning." Jungkook gasped for air as soon as he stepped out of his ac deluxe car.

Namjoon followed him holding a black umbrella to save the human snowflake aka Jungkook from melting, literally.

"Sir are you sure you want us to leave." He asked.

"You heard me right." The younger muttered arrogantly removing his glasses off.

"But sir—"
He stopped when Jungkook gave him a sharp glare.

"No buts or I'll kick all of yours butt." Namjoon sighed at his overbearing behaviour.

"Sorry sir."

Jungkook rolled his eyes and walked inside the shabby building. Upon reaching the same place where he has been kicked out yesterday he pressed the door bell shamelessly.

"Door's open already!!"

Y/n's voice boomed from inside signaling Jungkook to come inside.

Upon opening the door he saw her in an unexplainable form. She was wearing crocs, her hair were tied up ridiculously looking like she got electrocuted. Dark circles adorned under her eyes as she was glaring at him intensely.

Jungkook blinked his eyes saveral times unable to digest she goes to her college like this....so 'presentively'
Y/n was looking like a mess.

"No wonder why you're single"

"What do you mean?" She asked defensively.

Jungkook grinned as he entered inside before rubbing his feets on the floor mat.

"That means you're looking like a shit." He blurted out while taking the bite of her cheese sandwich from the tea table that she made for herself.

"Hmm good now you'll stay away from me and btw that's my sandwich. Buy your own meal junkcock."

He ignored her and took another bite of it.

"I like shit btw."

He comes closer to her as she suddenly felt a cold breeze intervening then. Strands of hair stuck on her face due to the wind that was entering from the window.

Suddenly she felt a delicate touch on her face who slowly interwined the hair strands into it's hold and slowly tucked them behind her ears. She felt goosebumps from that touch.

So delicate.

So smooth.

Jungkook felt like kissing those resting lips that were looking so adorable on her face. She was looking like a fluff ball whom he wants to hug and kiss all over her face.

She noticed his stare and moved her head away feeling flustered.

Dammit why is he making me blush?

No no no y/n you can't fall into his trap like this remember! Focus!!

"Damm your breath is nasty." She said out of no where making Jungkook confused at the same time offended.

He retrieved his hands immidiately.

"Fucking excuse me!? My teeths are brighter than your future."

"Good go hang yourself to the post light I'm sure that would be a big help to the passengers by." She said rolling her eyes.

'Jungkook control yourself

Cool down

Breadth in