Forever Young

<Angst>

(explanation: You are taking place of Chrissy in this oneshot, but you are Eddie's girlfriend)

Eddie's POV:
———————

My knuckles were turning white, all because I was trying to keep them on the ground.
I didn't know what the fuck was going on, but I sure as hell weren't going to let them levitate.

Although I was using my whole strength, whatever it was managed to lift them up into the air.

I stood still, completely paralysed by horror.
Eventually I saw each. And. Every. One. Of Y/N's limps break.

I started to scream.

First her right arm, then her left. It continued on to her legs and fingers, and eventually their jaw.

All the lights flickered and everything went black.
I could make out a heavy thump in the middle of the darkness, and when the lights turned on I was horrified to see my sweet partner lying on the ground. Dead.

As scared as I was I sprinted toward their body and fell to my knees.
Their cold body was in my arms as I was cradling them while crying into their chest.

I looked into the dark holes where their eyes should have been, those eyes that always looked at me with love.

I looked at their broken arms, the arms that didn't hesitate to hug me.

I looked at the forever opened mouth, that once upon a time gave me my first kiss.

I attempted to close the gape that my partner had, and kissed them one final time.
I then put the freezing, dead body beside me and put my whole self one the floor.

Crying myself to sleep, with my dead lover by my side.