Master of Puppets

Idfk what "genre" this is, just enjoy it ig lol

(fem reader, sorry!)

Y/N's POV
——————

Eddie had really been getting on my nerves lately, and it was time for payback.

Ever since I had rejected his date in front of the whole school he would constantly tease me and spread rumours that we had slept with each other.

So what did I decide to do? Well, I decided to borrow my friends cheer skirt instead of my own so that it was more revealing.
He liked me so much as to ask me out, so why not tease him further? Wow, this was going to be a show.

The annoying sound of my alarm woke me up from my peaceful dream and reminded me that there was yet another day in hell to make it through, but with my little plan it wouldn't be so boring.

I put on my normal cheer shirt, socks and hoodie. Then I tried to look for the skirt that must be somewhere in the "clean" room.
For some reason it was under a pile of homework, ugh gotta get that done later.

I shook the homework out of my head and squeezed into the skirt, it fit perfectly around the waist but lifted up just about enough to not show anything. Just a little tease.

After picking up my school bag and tying my sneakers I got it to my car and started the engine, then I made my way to school.

———————
Eddie's POV:
———————

I was once again reminding my stupid kid-friends to change into their Hellfire shirt, I swear these children have to be told everything.

I let out a sigh as I look around the hallway, when my eyes land on the sweetest piece of candy.

Y/N.

She was always beautiful, but now she was HOT.
Was that a shorter skirt? Fucking hell.

She curled her hair today, letting the pretty strands caress her.

I looked up to her eyes again to notice she was staring right at me, I didn't back away though, I just stared more intently. We stood there, staring at each other for a few seconds until the bell rang.

I noticed I was growing and decided to skip first period.

————
Part 2? You tell me fellas