Stop smoking so much

I'm back bitches, with my favourite "genre".
ANGST

!!! THIS CHAPTER WAS HEAVILY INSPIRED BY THE BOOK 'Closer - Eddie Munson'. Please read it, it is incredibly angsty but also very well written !!!

WARNING: This chapter involves heavy topics, like drugs, overdose and death. If you feel uncomfortable please read something else.

————————————————

I can't handle this. I can't stand being away from him.

The day before I had a huge argument with my boyfriend Eddie, bigger than any other fights we've had. In the end it.. it ended with us telling each other that we have no more love to give. In other words, that we didn't love each other anymore.

On my part, it was all fucking bullshit. Of course I loved him, he was MY Eddie. My boyfriend.

Although I know that he probably meant it, since this was the last thing he said to me.

(Flashback)

~
"Well if you are gonna be such an ass just go home, and don't come here ever fucking again" He yelled the last two words, but I let none of my emotions show on my body. I let him yell, ream all the things he could. I waited for so long so that he wouldn't have anymore to say, not expecting he was gonna say the next thing while intently staring into my soul.

"Are you even listening to me? Or are you in your happy little fucking fairytale where everything is nice with unicorns dancing on rainbows, where you ALWAYS are? Y/N get the fuck out of here and never look at me again, I don't love you anymore so get the fuck out of my trailer" Wait, what was that?

My eyes widen and I finally look up from the carpet and slowly trail up his body with my eyes, tears violently escaping them once I'm finally looking at him face to face.
Once he sees me sobbing he thinks back to what he said, and notices his mistake. His eyebrows shift slightly and he takes a step closer to me, me responding with taking another one back.
I can see how his eyes get all glossy while he tries to get closer, to hold me.

"Y/N I'm so-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP. Don't get any fucking closer to me because I really have to get out of here, let me out." The tears finally drop from his eyes and he stays still, slowly looking into the ground.
I let out a sob before I make my way to the door. Pushing it open and running out, to the other side of the street where my place was."

~

(End of flashback)

He never even loved me did he?
Why would he
I was just.. a normal person.
Boring to be around.
Maybe I'll just smoke something to forget about all of this, just for a moment.

I look around the room for the 'Special K' I got from Eddie last week, deciding to snort it once I do.
I snorted the whole thing, but that didn't really matter. It surely isn't enough to make me overdose so it's fine.

I lay on my bed In my happy place when my thoughts get rudely interrupted by a knock on my window.
I sigh and get up to roll up the curtain, only to reveal the face I didn't want to see in the close future.
He mouths 'let me in' and I obey his silent words, opening the window and sitting down on my bed again.

While he climbs in I notice that I'm shaking and sweating a little bit, maybe I've caught a cold. I also feel that every once in a while I would jolt, as if I hade the hiccups.

My thoughts are interrupted again as I feel the bed shift, and I look to my left to see Eddie sitting there.

I sigh and cradle my body as I look in the opposite direction, shaking a bit more now.

Eddie notices how my body is acting and puts a hand on my shoulder.

"You alright? Would you like a blanket?" Eddie asks softly and I finally look at him and slowly shake my head.

I sniffle and fidget with my hands but I can't ignore how violently my hands are shaking.

"I wanted to apologise, Y/N. I didn't mean that yesterday, it was just in the heat of the moment" He says and I finally let a tear fall.

"I forgive you Eddie it's just.. I don't believe you" now several tears are falling. I look into his eyes with the vision I have left and see how hurt he was, how ironic.
I break into sobs as I look didn't at my lap, shaking more now.

"Did you cry before I came here?" Eddie asks as he pulls me into hug, I hesitate before I hug him back. Finally feeling welcomed in his arms.

I shake my head and whisper.

"No.. why are you asking?"

"Well, your eyes were pretty red so I figured you had" He explains as he strokes my head with the hand that isn't holding me.

For once in what feels like forever I chuckle and I shake my head.

"No, I just used up your 'special K' that you gave me" I say and smile at the memory when I practically begged him for some free drugs.

For some reason he freezes and he grabs me by the shoulders, pulling me away and looking into my eyes. I feel a little bit dizzy at this and it takes a few seconds for me to adjust.

"You.. you didn't smoke all of it, right?" Eddie asks as his face gets painted with worry.

"I mean not really, I snorted it" I say as I sniffle again.

Eddie's eyes widen and I get confused, until my whole body runs cold as I get where he's going with this.

"I'm not ready to die yet, Eddie. We have to fix this!" I say as I panic, tugging at my own hair.

Eddie takes my wrists and holds them.

"I'm not gonna let anything happen to you, Y/N. I love you" Eddie says as he pulls me closer. I calm down and nod as I lean in and close the gap between us.

I missed the feeling of his lips on mine, but the euphoric feeling is cut short when my body starts shaking more than before.

I pull away and look down at my body which is jolting, I then feel my vision get blurry again as I look up at Eddie.

Eddie is practically bawling his eyes out but I simply smile at him, trying to control my tears.

"I love you too, Eddie" I tell him.

"Yes, but I love you more. And you are not gonna leave me." Eddie says, but it sounds like he is reassuring himself.

I shake my head and cup his face.

I open my mouth to speak but I'm unable to, instead I start to cough up something that's white.

Eddie starts shaking me as I'm choking and I try to shake my head.

But eventually everything starts fading, and the last thing I hear before my heart stops beating is my long lost lover screaming my name.

———

Eddie's POV:
———————

"no no No NO WAKE UP!.. WAKE UP Y/N" I scream as tears violently escape my eyes, I shake her body as I try to bring her back to life.

"THIS CANT BE HAPPENING" my lungs aren't able to scream more so my pleads turn into sobs and whimpers.

"Please.. Please come back love..." is all that my voice can handle without breaking.

I rock back and fourth while cradling the corpse, not even caring about the foam from her mouth that is now staining my shirt.

If I just hadn't said that false fucking thing this never would've happened. She would be alive, hugging me back right now. Her warm body and her warm lips would be on mine. Fuck, it would be the other way around. My lips would be on yours, and my hands would be on your neck. I would feel you shiver because of my cold metal rings against your skin.

But now that would be impossible, for your skin is colder than my rings.

—————————
Authors Note
———-
I love angst

Sorry that you have to put up with me