Comfort Weeping (2)

(Fluff)

————

I immediately put the note in the pocket of my trousers that I had fallen asleep in and went to have a glass of water.
I went to the kitchen and drank a glass, but I wasn't really thinking about what I was doing. Eddie, Eddie finally told me how he felt. I had known for a while now but I was too much of a coward to tell him anyway.

How did I know?

Well, let's just say that you should never tell Dustin about your secrets.
I put the glass in the sink and went back to my room to change clothes, I was going to tell Eddie the feelings were mutual.

I left my room and snatched a jacket, didn't look to see what jacket it was though.
Eddie and I were practically neighbours, since I as well lived in the trailer park. So it was just a few seconds walk until I was stood there, outside the door.
I put my hand into a fist, although it was sweaty.
Forcing myself to move my hand, knocking on the door of his trailer.

I could hear shuffling coming from the inside and soon enough the door was swung open and there he was, the knight in rusty armour. But I loved him either way.
Smiling I inside before he could say anything.

My mouth started rambling on and on about how wonderful of a human he was and how much I loved him.

"For fucks sake Eddie, I'm head over heels for you and I only realised that I had to tell you today! I'm such a fucking pussy man, you are so cool and here I am. My hair and makeup is a mess and I just got out of a relationship but still, here I am, in your trailer. Explaining to you how much I need you and how annoying it is when every single cell in my body calls your fucking name. And if I'm gonna be totally and brutally honest I would let you slap me, oh god I'd ask you to do it again. I just need you in my life one way or another." The rambling finally stopped when I spun around and met Eddie, right fucking behind me.
He was kind of leaning forward which caused some of the messy hair to hang in front of his face.

He let out a playful scoff before speaking:
"You'd let me slap you?"

My cheeks switched colours when I realised what I had said, but I still, shamelessly, nodded and smirked at him.

Eddie fixed some of his hair.
"Why would I want to slap you in the first place?" He asked and I thought about it for a while.

After some thinking I shrugged and looked at him again.
"I don't know, I stole your drugs?"

He laughed a bit before he came to realisation and looked at me.
"You stole my drugs?"

I stopped smiling.
"Oh fuck"
I burst out into laughter instead when I saw his annoyed face.

Out of nowhere though I shut up because I felt his hand and rings on my skin, on my cheek.
"Y/N can I.. Can I kiss you?"

I smiled at him.
"Well I'm sure you can, it's if you're allowed to"

He groaned in annoyance.
"Stop it with your stupid English lessons you freak, may I kiss you?"
He said and I couldn't do anything but nod.

With that he came closer and closer before our lips finally collided.

God I've waited for this bitch.