The fight

Angst + Fluff

HAPPY ENDING BECAUSE IVE TORTURED YOU ENOUGH

————
"At least drive me home Munson, that's the least you can do" Your tongue pushed that out of your mouth between your sobs, feeling forced to.

Eddie didn't say anything but he was taken back by you using his last name, it almost made him flinch but he avoided it.
You heard a sigh coming from your boyfriend as he nodded slightly, it wasn't that noticeable and you wouldn't had seen his head move unless you were looking right at it.

You walked outside and made your way to the car, taking your seat in the back as you didn't want to sit beside him since it would probably thicken the already monstrous tension.
After a few seconds of waiting he, as well, took his place in the drivers seat as he turned the engine on and rolled out of the useless parking he'd made.

The suppressed cries hurt your throat but you refused to let them out, forcing yourself to hide your feelings until you got home.

And you succeeded.
Soon enough he pulled into your driveway even though he was to leave after you'd left the car, but you let it slide and quickly exited.

You didn't even make it to your door until you let your sobs out, agonisingly painful sobs.
With every step you took your inhales became heavier, not as tough as your exhales.
It made you exhausted.

Maybe that's why you didn't hear Eddie yelling after you when you closed the door, or maybe it was your cries deafening you.
It's impossible to know.

But, we don't need to know, because as soon as you touched an atom that belonged to the bed you were gone. Lights out.

The only thing to be heard in the house was your quiet breathing, and if you listen really closely you -if you were lucky- would be able to hear you whisper Eddie's name in your sleep.

But, the night went and the morning reappeared, just like it should be.
Time goes on even if you like it or not.

And by the time you woke up you were startled by a face blocking your vision, dark curls tickling the frame of your face.

Eddie.

He was sobbing with his eyes closed, hugging you close and caressing your hair.

"Eddie?" You said silently, as you closed your eyes again. The cries had made you too tired to function, even after a full nights sleep.

You felt movement as he shifted his head upward to look at you, but you didn't dare meet his gaze.

He must've thought you were asleep.

"Im so sorry love Im so sorry" He said, trying to pause his sobbing.

You couldn't do anything but let your arms wrap around his torso, his did the same as his head dove into the crook of your neck.