chapter 9 : waiting for her

Shivani's pov:

I was waiting at the cafe for Aditi. My mom brought me back to Delhi, my home. So After one week of rest, today I decided to meet my best friend, Aditi. As always  she is late today also. I don't know why being late comer is cool in today's trend. I like to be punctual. This is one of the trait I like most about myself. She is going to die if she doesn't show up in next 2 minute, I swear. While I was thinking about the ways to kill her , I saw her entering the cafe. I sighed with relief.

"Shivaniiii."she shouted in excitment, I got up from my seat and hugged her. "I missed you so much. Thank God you are not going back." She said.

"I missed you too. But you can leave me now, you are squeezing me."I said. she giggled and left me. Then we sat on our respective chairs opposite to each other.

"By the way, congrats." She said and I looked at her, confused. "You went viral for good. Your dance video was at hashtag 1 in the trending videos." She said and I rolled my eyes.

"That video is the main reason I'm here." I replied.

"Then I should thank the person who shot that video."  She said and I smiled at her comment.

"Leave me, you tell me about yourself. What are you doing nowdays? Who's your boyfriend?"  I asked her and She answered my all questions. We talked for more than one hour then I decided to call my brother as he was going to pick me up from the cafe.

"Why are you calling your brother? We can go by an auto. " She said.

"I can't. I don't know what happened to my mom, she doesn't let me go anywhere alone. That is why my brother dropped me here and now he's coming to pick me up." I replied.

"Oh Maybe because you went to club with a boy, without permission that too when you're underage." She reasoned.

"Hmm maybe. But this is not fare."I whined.

"Ohh you're back? I thought you left for good." I heard the most annoying voice of all time. Aditi and I turned our head to the direction of source, there was standing Sana.

"Oh god..! ." I mumured to myself and started to walk toward the door.

"What? No hello to your friend, shivani?" She said.

"Oh it's you Sana. I thought some bitch was barking." I replied.

"You..." Sana said pointing a finger toward me.

"Keep it down." I heard my brother's voice. Then I turned to look at my brother but There was standing  a smiling Ransh along with my  brother. I tried to not look at him but my heart wasn't listening to me. He looked more handsome than the last time I saw him.  I adverted my eyes towards my brother because I didn't want to fall for him again.

"Oh baby you're here too. I missed you so much." Sana said and  hugged Ransh.

"It's over Sana. You need to move on." He said and removed her hands from his neck. 

"No, it is not. We're on break but we are not over. You understand?" She replied.

"Whatever helps you sleep in night baby." This time my brother replied. We all laughed but Ransh  was standing there staring at me. As if he was unaware of his surrounding.

" I'm not your baby, you rat." She glared at him while pointing a finger.

"And you never will be. Not only mine but also anyone else's. Because you are not worth it." My brother sad. Just then Sana was about to reply but Ransh stopped them. And asked Sana to leave politely.

Sana left with a pissed expression on her face. I was happy to see her pissed yeah definitely not because  Ransh and her relationship was over.

"I don't understand, why do you tolerate her?" My brother asked Ransh.