uǝʌǝs

꧁꧂

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ: ᴛᴀᴋɪɴ' ᴍʏ ʙᴏᴅʏ

"Where are you going?" She called and I sighed, turning to look at Mom in the kitchen. I needed out. I couldn't bare to see Will like this. It was early morning and yet, the night was awful. With me, once again, sitting on the couch with her sat in the kitchen, gluing any last pieces around the walls, ceiling and floors. You know- because this was a totally normal thing and I shouldn't be worried at all.

Grabbing my bag off the side, I sighed, looking over at her with a slightly impatient look. Seven in the morning? Maybe. Do I want to get out of here? Absolutely.

"I can't be here and see him like this, okay? I can't-" Sitting the bag on the table, I emptied out any of the last cash I had and stuffed them into my pockets as she watched.

"I- It's seven-" She began, smoking yet another cigarette.

"In the morning? Yes. I know. I need some fresh air." Me and Lucas had a plan. I didn't like the plan, but there was nothing going on at home that I exactly wanted to see, so of course, I was going to go with his plan. It was a horrible plan. "I don't know when I'll be home, but I'll call ahead if I can." I tell her, heading for the door before Joyce could even argue.

"Do you have something to eat?" Groaning as I held the front door handle, I pressed my head against the door, tired of everything. Will was having more and more episodes as the days and hours went by. Dustin's little pet was actually a little demon from the Upside Down and Mike needed to fuck off. But he was still here somehow, don't ask me how, it pissed me right off. "Here-" She shuffled over to me, holding out two granola bars. "Be home when you're... feeling better?"

"I'm fine, Mom." I tell her, stuffing them also into my pocket. I am not fine. I am on the brink of mental collapse. Today needed to fuck right off. "I'll be home as soon as. Love you." I said the last bit as the door went to close behind me, grabbing my bike and taking out the radio from my back pocket. "Lucas? I'm heading towards the arcade now."

⊹˚˖⁺

"I can't believe I agreed to this." Sitting on the desk, I leaned my head against my knee, curled up as Lucas paced the arcade's office. I really couldn't believe it. "She's not gonna like this-"

He turned over at me. "You said!" He snapped at me, and I glanced back down at my knee.

"Sorry..." After silence that seemed to last forever, the door opened to reveal a pissed of Max Mayfield and Keith eating his Cheetos.

"You better get me that date now, Sinclair." Keith told the boy as he went to close the door after Max angrily walked in.

"He said he would, so he will." I told the guy, in a mood. He, among many others of this planet, needed to fuck off. He made a noise, holding his hand out for me to be quiet.

"Keep things PG in here, alright?" Silence. The guy looked over at both me and Max before Lucas, then closing the door a final time.

"What is this shit, stalker?" She turned on Lucas like no one else would, not even looking over at me. Love some silent treatment.

"I'm sorry." He said, standing up from the seat. "We needed a safe place."

"A safe place to what?" She scoffed. "Be creepy?" Rolling my eyes, I helped Lucas out in the awkward situation. When Max was pissed, she was PISSED, which meant it wasn't going to be easy to get her to accept any of this.