uǝʌǝs-ʎʇɹıɥʇ

꧁꧂

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ: ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ

"I hate it." I muttered, along with a sigh. It was a horrible idea, putting Max in the middle of this all.

"She's lying to the school counsellor to get into the school." Dustin says back to me, with all of us watched the girl walk up to the house. "Not that deep, Park." Thank you, Dustin, but please feel free to kiss my ass, as I'm still gonna act protective as shit over Max Mayfield.

"Still hate it..." I muttered again after silence. "Wait-" I then sat up a little as Max stepped into Ms Kelley's house. "Can we talk about it now?" I asked, remembering what had happened only a few minutes ago back at the trailer park. We were not letting Steve Harrington get away with this, no way. In fact- Rule number sixty-two: don't let Steve get away without *the* conversation

Dustin glanced back at me, and I gestured over at the boy sat in front of my own seat. "Right... are we gonna talk about... it?" The curly haired boy kept his eyes on Steve as he slowly pulled his eyes away from Ms Kelley's door.

"Huh?" He asked, finally looking over at him. "Sorry, talk about what?" He questioned, glancing between us. Boy, you know exactly what we're talking about, don't lie to yourself.

Silence sat between us while Dustin gave him a look. "Your temporary insanity earlier today when you basically threw yourself at Nance?"

Steve immediately looked away with a face of pure shock on his face. "Okay, first of all, that's not what happened-"

"I'm pretty sure that's what happened..." I murmured, nodding while I recalled it in my head. Yeah, no, that's exactly what happened...

"It was pretty public." Dustin added on. "There were like... a lot of witnesses." While he added more and more to it, Steve watched over in the distance, nodding with a pissed off glint in his eyes. Whoopsies.

"Are you- are you two implying I still have a thing for Nance?" He then asked us back, glancing between us.

"No..." Dustin says. "I'm not implying...." Just as Steve goes to say something, the boy then continued. "I'm stating. And, as it relates to your steadfast refusal to date Robin," Who's gonna tell him? "it's pretty much the only logical explanation." Steve let out a heavy sigh as he looked back out of his window.

"That's not the only one..." Steve told him, thinking of each word that left his mouth carefully. "And as for Nance," He shook his head, as if the thoughts would come out quicker. "I was just traying to... protect a friend." Silence. "A FRIEND, Henderson, okay?!"

The boy nodded, smiling before silence continued between the group of us. "What about..." Dustin looked over at Steve and gestured vaguely back at me.

"No." I began, leaning back in the car seat. "I am not having-"

"I think it's quite obvious who you like-" Dustin began, turning in his own seat to look at me. Is he for real or- 

"Dustin, I don't like guys, so maybe if we can skip over this conversation of which boy am I going to kiss, it would be appreciated-" While I rambled on and tried to get myself out of this mess, the boy blankly looked at me like there was nothing wrong. 

"You're a lesbian." He says, shrugging casually. "I know." Did he just- no. He did not. There's no way. Dustin Henderson-

As we stared at each other for a moment, I slowly nodded. So... he was... just... cool with it? "And-"