uǝʌǝs-ʎʇuǝʍʇ

꧁꧂

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ: ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ

Hearing a groan from one stall over, I gave Robin a look which told her how much I had appreciated Steve also being with us. She smiled sweetly before looking back up at the ceiling, legs leaning up against the stall's door.

It was Steve's fault we had ended up in the bathrooms, throwing up all that was in our body systems currently. He probably shouldn't have looked up at that glass ceiling for as long as he did, because maybe we'd still be watching Marty McFly and his DeLorean.

"The ceiling stopped spinning for me." Robin spoke up for the three of us in the restroom to hear. Glancing up, I smiled at the fact that I COULD actually looking around without feeling so dizzy that I would cough up yesterday's lunch. "Is it still spinning for you?" Shaking my head over at her, I smiled weakly.

"Holy shit." We heard Steve from one stall over, sounding glad for it to finally be over. "No. You think we puked it all up?"

"Hopefully." I murmured, looking back down at the toilet beside me. "Ask something. See what happens."

"Sure... uh...." We could almost hear the ten braincells in Steve's head working together to come up with a question. "When was the last time you... uhh... peed your pants?" Rule number thirty-two: don't let Steve Harrington choose the question. 

"Today..." I gave Robin a grimace of a look as she answered so freely.

"Robin..." I murmured, eyes narrowing as I tilted my head.

"When the Russian doctor took out the bone saw." With that, I found myself chuckling at the girl on the floor. She had a point.

"Oh, my God." Steve laughed at her words from next door, although I was pretty sure he didn't even get to see how big the bone saw was.

"It was just a little bit, though." She insisted over to me, emphasising it with a hand gesture.

"Yeah, definitely still in her system, right Park?" Steve called over to me, causing me to chuckle with Robin, the girl then sitting up opposite me. "Park? Last time you peed your pants?"

Thinking for a moment, my eyes went wide, looking over at Robin. "At the Snowball..." The two broke into laughter, again, questioning what I meant. "I drank too much punch, to say the least..."

"I would pay good money-" Before Steve can even finish his sentence, I gave Robin a look to cut him off.

"ALRIGHT, MY TURN." She declared loudly, smirking over at me.

"Now I regret this..." I muttered over to her, taking in the smirk.

"Have you... ever been in love?" The moment it left her lips, I felt something in me drop. I couldn't tell if it was my heart, my stomach or my soul. I had never truly accepted that well that I was in love with Max, but it was the truth. I was in love with my best friend. Rule number thirty-three: accept you're in love with her. 

"I uh- I think I'm in love with a friend of mine..." I say, toning it down from the shouting that was present in the room moments ago. "They don't like me back, though. They're in a relationship." The girl nodded, seeming kind of sorry that she'd brought it up. "Harrington? Ever been in love?"

"Yep. Nancy Wheeler." It was as though he'd planned out the answer already. "First semester, senior." He made a firing sound, imitating a gun, and I pulled a sympathetic face. Nancy had left Steve for Jonathan, and it wasn't like that was news to anyone who went to Hawkins high and middle school. King Steve was dumbed for Johnathan Byers, the creep who lost his brother the year prior.