13

»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««

Shinobu had done as I asked. Secretly watching the man and reporting back to me. He hadn't done anything suspicious yet, but that might have been because Itto was around him so much.

We had learned more about him as well.

Apparently he was a Doctor...

How ironic.

When he was able to move better he looked over his own wounds and fixed what we might have missed. He was in much better condition now too.

Shinobu also said the Doctor had asked to stay a bit longer. Itto of course had happily said yes.

I walked down the hallway, my destination: outside.

The Doctor was now well enough to move and it seemed he had gone outside. Assuming he was there it meant Itto probably was as well.

I made my way upstairs and I could already here Itto.

"WOW THOSE LOOKS GREAT."

God he was loud.

I picked up my speed a bit. I opened up the door and spotted the two immediately.

They were at the bottom of the stairs and the Doctor was holding something in his hands.

"Wait just a moment Itto. They're not all for you."

Itto tried to reach out towards the him but he moved further away.

"Itto." I called out.

Itto stopped trying to grab at whatever was in his hands and turned back.

"Y/N!" He said excitedly.

If he had a tail it would definitely be wagging right now. His eyes lit up and he moved away from the doctor.

He hurried over towards me and grabbed ahold of my arm. Pulling me down the steps we approached the doctor.

"Look, look! He made food.."

Itto was drooling now.

And I could see why.

The doctor had what looked like to be candies.

"How did you make those?" I asked my stomach beginning to rumble.

"Ah now thats a secret, but I noticed the forest had some of the ingredients so I figured its the least I could do for now."

I tilted my head to the side and he picked a candy up from his hand.

"Here. Please try it."

Itto yanked it out of his hand and happily began eating it. The doctor sighed and I couldn't help but let out a laugh.

He picked another from his hand and placed it in my own.

I looked at the candy. It was a blue shaped star. It felt rather fluffy as well. Picking up the candy I inspected it.

"Its just sugar." The man said smiling.

"Hey if you don't want it I'll have it." Itto said jumping into the conversation.

I shook my head and popped the candy in my mouth. It melted almost instantly and I licked my lips. It was definitely sugar.

"So when are you gonna make more?"

I gave Itto a short glare.

"Just kidding—!" He stammered out.

"Well I'm glad to hear you liked them. If you can find more ingredients I have no problem making them."

Ittos eyes turned into stars and he rushed over.

"Give me the list. Come on Y/N!"

Itto got a short list from the Doctor and headed back towards me.

I looked over at the doctor and we made eye contact.

"Will you be alright if I go with him?"

He nodded his head and took a seat on the stairs.

"Ill wait here no need to worry. Im sure nothing will go wrong."

I nodded my head and for a moment I heard some shuffling.

My eyes darted around until I spotted Shinobu watching us. She was hidden well enough hopefully to the point where neither would notice.

If Shinobu was watching things would be fine.

I turned away and looked at Itto.

"Lets go."

He smiled in return and we headed into the forest.

I walked closer to Itto and leaning over I looked down at the list. It wasn't an awful list but they weren't exactly easy to find either.

It was definitely an odd way to make candy but they tasted great.

"I have an idea."

The moment he said that I was already suspicious.

"An idea?"

He laughed nervously and nodded his head.

"You're not going to like it..."

»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««