25

»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««

A few more days had gone by.

I leaned against the wall my body stiff as I waited. There were more footsteps than usual.

Dottore had brought someone and that was unusual.

The door to the room swung open and Dottore returned with a man following close behind him. The man was powerful maybe not as much as Dottore but he had a similar sinister aura about him.

"Is that it?" The man behind him asked.

Dottore glanced at me and nodded his head.

"Yea yea thats the one." Dottore began sorting through his junk while the man approached me.

"How much do you want?"

The man bent down to my level and we stared back at one another.

He had dark black hair that fell down his shoulders and dressed like a business man. You could tell by the way he presented himself he was a rich man.

"Name something I honestly don't care, but don't try to rob me." Dottore said in an uncaring manner.

"Oh and you can't have her yet. I'm not finished with what I need to get done."

The man in front of me chuckled and grabbed onto my chin.

He pulled me forward to inspected my face and I sent him a menacing glare.

"Oh you haven't broken that spirit of hers yet?" The man let go my chin and Dottore laughed.

"No I've better things to deal with right now."

The man returned to Dottores side to examine his projects.

"Listen I'll give you a price after you're done. I can't make money off something if you kill it."

Dottore laughed at this.

"Whats wrong kitty you've been real quiet so far?" Dottore tilted his head back to give me a mischievous smirk.

"I was just wondering how it was possible a miserable old man such as yourself had friends."

His smirk turned into a scowl and the man with him began laughing.

"Oh I like her."

"Well I fucking don't." Dottore retorted.