20

»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««

I walked across the darkness. With each step the darkness around me fluttered and moved almost like water. The small white stars sparkled around me.

This place out of all places was the most beautiful.

No matter how many times I came here I'd never get over how amazing it was. It was like walking on the night sky.

I took in a breath and stopped in my place.

My eyes closed and I brought a hand upwards. A similar electricity to what I felt earlier was burning through me. When the electricity hit my fingers I could feel the portal forming. The light from it was a lot brighter than usual.

When I opened my eyes I was met with a bright white light.

My mouth hung agape in slight shock.

I had never seen something so pure.

A smile crossed my face.

Should have known his aura would look this way.

I took a step into the portal and was engulfed in the light. The white took over the darkness and once it disappeared I found myself in a forest.

The forest was bright and there were birds frozen in trees. Nothing moved it was silent but not the same silence as Scaramouche. This was a calm silence, quiet yet peaceful.

I wandered the forest.

There were all sorts of animals.

Rabbits, foxes, and even dogs.

Though none could move they seemed to be happy.

The forest I was in looked very similar to the one in which he lived. Its true I hadn't been there long but I had seen enough to know where I was going.

It only took me a few minutes to find him.

Like the rest he was also frozen.

I walked towards the man. He sat under a tree staring up at the sky with his beetle on his shoulder. Of course the beetle had a little pair of sunglasses.

That made me laugh and I bent down to look at him.

Itto.

I reached a hand out to him and lightly grabbed his arm.

I knew he wouldn't wake up, but I wondered if he could feel me.

If somehow I could tell him I was alive so he wouldn't worry.

"Itto." I called out quietly.

"I hope you're not worrying too much."

A small light illuminated around my hand but I ignored it for now.

"I'm alive. Don't do anything foolish. I'll come back to you, I promise."

I let go of Ittos arm and the light disappeared.

My smile stayed put on my face.

Now all I could do was hope he was alright.

I'd get out of here.

But before I could I had to make a plan. A plan that was good enough to fool a man with maybe even more knowledge than myself. He knew he was smarter than everyone but maybe that would be his downfall.

I turned away from Itto and shut my eyes.

I could feel the world around me and when the cold returned so had I.

I opened my eyes.

I wasn't sure what time it was but Dottore still hadn't returned.

I needed information on him but I wouldn't get any from him, but maybe I could from someone else.

I let myself fall back into that beautiful darkness.

When I returned I didn't waste time to open the portal.

The purple light shun and just like that I was back in that gloomy forest.

I couldn't sense anyone. Just as before there was nothing. But I was sure he knew I was here.

A rustling in a nearby tree confirmed it.

I turned my head to the side and watched as the man approached.

He must have known Dottore wasn't with me.

"So what do you need?"

His face remained indifferent.

"Information."

I couldn't tell what he was thinking from the look on his face. I wasn't going to play around either and I assumed he felt the same.

"Why should I help you?"

I rose an eyebrow, "So should I help him? Cooperate and give him exactly what he wants?"

His grin was small but I could see the malice in it.

"Theres a room. If you can reach it you can disable his clone—"

A clone?

He must have noticed the expression on my face.

"That is not his real body. There is a device in his room that can shut down clones if necessary. The only reason the clone has one is for other clones but it can be used on that one as well."

I nodded my head then spoke,

"You're giving me all this so what do you want in return?"

"Destroy his lab. Some of those irritating devices took him a long time to make and I'd love to see how angry he becomes when he has to reconstruct everything."

His grin was a lot wider now.

Then thats what I'd do.

Dottore and his lab would both be destroyed.

»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««