𝄞 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 (1)

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

✎「𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭?」- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -✑𝘺/𝘯 𝘱𝘰𝘷

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -
✑𝘺/𝘯 𝘱𝘰𝘷

I

stood underneath a black umbrella on the roof of a building as rain poured down, constantly drumming loudly above my head. A male voice next to me chuckled before I zoned out, beginning to thoroughly inspect my surroundings whilst waiting for something exciting to happen with Jin-su and Myung-hwan/Gwi-nam. Hyeon-ju was to my right, Chang-hoon to my left, and Gwi-nam a few feet in front of me.

Just as I looked at Jin-su, I heard Myung-hwan, who was in front of him, begin to talk.

"Your hand," he said, as Jin-su slowly began to raise his hand towards him, wrist facing up. Impatient, Myung-hwan yanked his hand closer, taking no hesitation in messily rolling up the shaking boy's sleeve He looked down briefly before looking back up again.

"Did you cut it?" he queried Jin-su, not receiving a response, he dragged his finger quickly all around his wrist, continuing to degrade him further.

"To kill yourself?" He then threw Jin-su's hand back to his side, staring intently for an answer. I've never liked Jin-su. He may not have done anything, but his face fucking annoyed me - his silence, too.

"I heard you named me in your note," Myung-hwan further antagonized the boy and while it was funny to watch, it would be more enjoyable if I could degrade him too, or beat him, rather.
I listened back in as Myung-hwan kept going.

"That you wanted to die because of me."

"I'm sorry," Jin-su quickly apologised.

"So fucking pathetic," I remark towards Jin-su as I hear another comment simultaneously.

"What a piece of shit."

"You fucker," Myung-hwan said as he gripped Jin-su's hair, coming closer as the opposing boy stayed soundless.

"If you transfer afterwards, how would that make me look? Have I ever hit you?"

"No, never," Jin-su choked out. Myung-hwan let go of him, instead, backing up before saying, "Damn right, I didn't. Fuck." He turned to Gwi-nam, who I realised was facing me. Not looking at me, though.

"Hey," Myung-hwan said to the tall boy, reaching out for the umbrella that had been over him the entire time. He walked to the side as Gwi-nam took his spot and wrapped an arm around Jin-su's neck, turning him around in a slow circle before suddenly slapping him across the face. Jin-su stumbled back a little, shivering as Gwi-nam walked closer to him, slapping him again.

"Hey," Gwi-nam spat. "You asshole." He continued slapping Jin-su as I let a chuckle out. The mullet-haired boy brought his head close to Jin-su's, before pushing him and landing a kick on his abdomen, as Jin-su fell into a clutter of metal storage items. He fell to the floor but tried desperately to get back up as he muttered something I couldn't hear towards Gwi-nam, waiting for that weird kid to get back up.