♪𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 (8)

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

✎「𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠」

✎「𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠」

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

✑𝘺/𝘯 𝘱𝘰𝘷

"Y/N?" They asked in surprise, before I looked up and saw a one-eyed Gwi-nam.

'Shit, am I going crazy?' I furrowed my eyebrows and continued running, but I felt myself get pushed forward.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ҽɳԃ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Adrenaline screamed and echoed throughout my body as I fell to the floor, quickly realising how close the chasing horde were. My body desperately clamoured to escape the ticking clock to my impending death, and I began to lose motivation when I felt myself being grabbed, allowing the tears that had stacked into my eyes fall loose like beads of the hope that I had remaining.

Somehow, I felt myself get kicked quite hard and far across the hallway, scraping my knees and bringing me back to my alert state. Out of surprise, I quickly rose to my feet and stared wide-eyed at the situation before me.

Gwi-nam?? Beating the living shit out of zombies?? A whole horde?? What??

I thought my mind was playing tricks on me, but here we are! It was as if I had been petrified by Medusa — I couldn't bring my body to move at all, like I was frozen at the sight of my dead friend right before me when he's supposed to be a zombie.

'Gwi-nam' turned and ran towards me, grabbing my arm and beginning to pull me through the halls.

"What the fuck?" I exclaimed, trying my hardest to keep up with his quick pace.

"What the fuck are you doing?! Also how aren't you dead?!" He pulled the both of us into an empty classroom before explaining anything.

"I'm like a god. I can't die," he smirked devilishly, but I stared at him, unimpressed with his ongoing god complex.

"Seriously...." I muttered. "You aren't a god." Gwi-nam looked slightly agitated at the truth.

"I am! Why didn't I die then?!"

"I'm going to bet that this is a parasite, like rabies. It takes over the brain and there's generally no cure if you don't get one in time."

"You're saying I have rabies?"

"What? No, I'm just saying that the behaviour is similar...like the biting and erratic behaviour."

"Since when were you smart, Y/N? I thought you had a pebble for a brain, and that's why your head sounds hollow."

"Your dad is hollow." I coughed. "Anyway, in class , when you, we, wrote on Min Eun-ji's back, Mr Lee was talking about how when a parasite invades a creature's body, it usually ends up taking it over, since 'The parasite's will to live is stronger than the creature's.' Meaning that if you don't want to become a zombie, then you need a super strong reason to have to live."