♩𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 (9)

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

✎「𝐧𝐞𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐳𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐢𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧」

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -
✑𝘺/𝘯 𝘱𝘰𝘷

"Why are you sitting next to me?"

"Am I not allowed?" I asked Su-hyeok. "I want to."

"Don't you hate me?"

"No...?"

"What? I swear you do."

"No, you hate me."

"Oh, right."

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ҽɳԃ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

"You sure you don't hate me?" Su-hyeok asked. I've done nothing to make him think I hate him. And don't say me bullying people or me yelling at him in the cafeteria or when I acted like a bitch after he just asked me a question or when I acted like Na-yeon towards him.

"I'm not just sure, I'm HIV positive."

"Distance yourself," he told me as I laughed.

"Keep hating me." I stood up and went to the window, staring out at the veeeeery beautiful day.

On-jo sighed. "Guys, stop relaxing, we need to get to the roof."

"I agree, and Y/N you laugh so loud that I think it's attracting zombies." Wu-jin added. I silently sat down alone at a table and thought about everything that led up to this.

'I wonder what Gwi-nam's planning.'

"Au revoir," I said, catching the attention of the others.

"Au revoir? Isn't that 'goodbye' in French?"

"Oui."

"Don't." On-jo stood in front of the door, aware of what I was implying.

"Do," I said, walking over to the door.

"You always run away when something happens. Stop it."

"Who are you to care?" I walked to the other door and slid it open, leaving for the third or something time in this book. Well, until I saw the amount of zombies in the hallway. I turned around before reentering the classroom, pride shattered.