♪ 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 (15)

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

✎「𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞」- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -✑𝘺/𝘯 𝘱𝘰𝘷

✎「𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞」
- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -
✑𝘺/𝘯 𝘱𝘰𝘷

Gwi-nam let go of me and wiped my blood from his mouth watching me stand with shaky limbs and hands over my neck.

"It's going to help you. Think of it like investment, yeah?"

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ҽɳԃ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

I woke up again, feeling myself being carried throughout the corridors. Oh, right. Gwi-nam bit me not long after confessing his love. How romantic. My finger twitched and cracked involuntarily, indicating that I really was a zombie. For fucks sake.

"What a gentleman you are, Yoon Gwi-Nam," I remarked.
"I sure am." He put me down to my feet and slid open the door to a classroom, sniffing around.
"♫Dirty Dog Gwi-Nam♫," I cooed, which he pushed me gently in response to.
"Wait, I smell something." Gwi-nam walked into the classroom, still smelling the air as he strolled to the window. He turned his head to look at me, opening the window.
"Are you coming?"
"Coming where? Does this involve climbing?"
"No, it involves falling." I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.
"Just jump down," Gwi-nam said that sentence like it was the most common out of any sense in the world.
"I can't." Gwi-nam jumped out and I quickly ran to see him looking up at me.
"Fucking hurry!" It sounded as though he were so close to me even though he was all the way at ground level.
"Comi- I'm coming!" I replied, sitting on the ledge before hopping off.

Had I been my usual self, I would have just splattered on the floor or something. But because someone just had to bite me, I'm like Dirty Dog Gwi-Nam -- except I'm Pissy Puppy Y/N.

Gwi-nam was dragging me along with him, holding onto my wrist and smelling the air intensely.
"Dirty Dog Gwi-Nam and Pissy Puppy Y/N..." I muttered under my breath. He stopped for a second to look at me weirdly before going back to walking.

"Can I sing you a song?" I asked.
"Go for it, Miss Lung Cancer."
"Stop calling me that."
"In your dreams, Princess."
"Stop reminding me of my old nicknames!"
"Just sing then." I cleared my throat with a proud smile on my face.

"♫ Chicken tastes better fried in olive oil. Pork tastes better than soy meat. Strawberry cakes taste better than plain strawberries. What makes me laugh, laugh, laugh is trans fat.♫"

"My ears...they're bleeding. Damn you, Pissy Puppy Y/N," he paused for a second. "What the fuck, I'm never calling you a nickname woth the word 'puppy' in it. You're Minging Mongrel Y/N instead." I nodded.