♩𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 (3)

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

✎「𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐮𝐩」

✎「𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐮𝐩」

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

✑ 𝘺/𝘯 𝘱𝘰𝘷

"You can take your frustration out on me in a certain way if you want," Gwi-nam laughed.

I closed my eyes and sighed.

"If you're offering," I admitted. He looked at me in surprise.

"Wait, for real?"

"Deadass," I looked at him with a grin as we continued walking through the crowded hallway.

"Fuck, let's go then," Gwi-nam said.

"What? Go where? " he shrugged, putting a hand on my back and guiding me to a bathroom.

" Here ? Do I look like a prostitute to you?" I asked, rolling my eyes jokingly and turning to leave. We were near the cafeteria, anyway.

"Kinda," Gwi-nam smirked. "Come on, this bathroom's completely fine." I rolled my eyes again, laughing and following him back to the middle of the 'room'. I looked around nervously, unable to look Gwi-nam in his eyes.

"What's wrong? Scared?" Gwi-nam smiled smugly at me.

"No!" I cleared my throat. "This is just a strange bathroom compared to the others." I looked around the dimly-lit place, sighing a bit before Gwi-nam turned my head to face him and gave me a quick kiss.

"Oh?" I laughed, trying to ignore the feeling of my face tingling. Gwi-nam just laughed at me before we pulled each other into a longer kiss.

I pulled his face closer to mine as I felt the tip of my nose press lightly against his cheek, slowly beginning to relax my body when Gwi-nam began to slowly move his lips against mine. The way he kissed me made every inch of my body tingle in excitement and my fingers twitched at the feeling of my blood rushing through me faster than before. We moved our lips against each other and Gwi-nam pulled me as close as possible, Gently licking my bottom lip as I felt his teeth brush against my top lip. I parted my lips for him when he laughed quietly against my lips and sent vibrations of his voice right through me, making me shiver as I fluttered my eyes open a tiny bit.

I could feel Gwi-nam smiling while we had our lips intertwined and his tongue constantly placed shallow licks to my bottom lip. I let my eyes close again as we both melted into each other like two burning candles. His teeth occasionally tickled my lips as I held the back of his neck and kissed him more enthusiastically. I could taste the nicotine on Gwi-nam's lips and he held my waist with a secure grip that made my blood dance.

Slowly, he moved his hand to my thigh and gently squeezed as I pressed my legs together at the warm feeling on my sensitive self. Gwi-nam used his thumb to gently stroke my thigh as we kept our lips interlocked as if they belonged together and we held each other with passion. I hesitantly traced my hand down from his neck to his abdomen as he sighed into my lips. The feeling made my breathing become unsteady, nervous of what to do, but I felt reassured by Gwi-nam's warm hand slowly moving on my thigh.