♫ 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 (5)

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

✎「𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞」

✎「𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞」

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -
✑𝘺/𝘯 𝘱𝘰𝘷

I stood up, but Gwi-nam pulled me back into his lap before grabbing the clothes that we had taken off. He put my bra and shirt back on me but left me to put my bow and jumper back on while he put his black t-shirt and button-up on himself.

Without words, we cuddled each other to sleep.

✑𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘨-𝘴𝘢𝘯'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷

I woke up to the golden morning sun shining into the room, with everyone else still sleeping. Y/N didn't suddenly appear like she did yesterday, and remembering how she left without a word of goodbye made my heart ache. Once she left, we could hear zombies snarling and running through the halls, and now I'm wondering if she's dead. Maybe we'll see her zombie self soon. As I slowly stood up, I saw a metal glint from the windowsill, and so I walked to it.

It was a black cat pin with a gold rim. 'Isn't this the pin that Y/N wears on her jumper?' I thought, picking it up with a shaking hand and pinning it onto my jumper. Looking out of the window, I continued to think of her. It felt like it was years ago when we were looking out of this window. I remember her fiddling with her vest at that time, she probably left this on purpose, already planning to leave. Trying to push Y/N out of my mind, I stared outside, at the zombies that staggered in the school yard. On-jo had joined me, standing at my side.

"No one came," I mumbled, taking deep breaths and staring at the choppers that flew over the city.

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

Everyone else had woken up now, and most of us stayed at the table again, but I was still at the window, observing the state of our school.

"They'll come for us eventually," Hyo-ryung said, and I turned around partially, still at the window.

"How long do we wait?" Nam-ra responded, resting her head on her hands. I walked over to the chair that I slept in and sat down as I listened to them speak further.

"Until they come," Hyo-ryung told Nam-ra. Another conversation like this?

"We don't know if they're coming."

"So? You want to go out there?" 'That reminds me, I want to go and find Y/N... if she's still alive.'

"But even if they come, they can't find us if they don't know we're here," Ji-min interrupted. She always seems to have an attitude.

"We can put up a signal for help." On-jo always seems to figure something out. She remembers a lot of stuff that her dad tells her to do during an emergency. Without her, we wouldn't have made a bathroom.