♬ 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 (6)

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

✎「𝐳𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐝」

✎「𝐳𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐝」

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

✑ 𝘺/𝘯 𝘱𝘰𝘷

His hand knocked the phone from my hand as he caught it and ran out of the room.
"Damn it!"
"Fuck!"

Gwi-nam and I began to run after Cheong-san despite the zombies that lingered.

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

I ran at full speed beside Gwi-nam, watching in fear when he threw his knife straight for Cheong-san. Thankfully, it didn't stab him, but it must have cut him since he flinched harshly, almost falling to the floor. However he quickly regained his consistent speed until a zombie lunged at him. Cheong-san managed to push it to the ground away from him but also fell to the floor in the process, dropping the phone.

"Come here," Gwi-nam grunted, pushing a zombie away from us as Cheong-san quickly snatched the phone from the floor and continued to run. Zombies were chasing behind Gwi-nam and I, which fuelled our adrenaline even more.
"Are you even trying?!" He snapped at me.
"What do you want me to do, the fuck?" I screamed, gripping my knife with more strength when I felt my legs burning.

We had followed Cheong-san over to the zombie filled library. What's wrong with this idiot?! I mentally questioned, fighting off zombies that came my way. I watched intently as Cheong-san climbed onto a shelf with another boy, but whilst I was concentrated on him, I felt myself get pushed to the ground by a zombie before Gwi-nam threw it off, clearly annoyed.
"Quit being useless!" he yelled. Wordlessly, I stood up and kept pushing through, waiting behind Gwi-nam, who had grabbed onto the guy's jumper. He threw him off to be eaten by the zombies and peered over the bookshelf to see where Cheong-san was. I didn't get to have a look myself, but Gwi-nam just grabbed my hand and began to pull me around bookcases frantically.

He kicked a zombie down as he caught sight of Cheong-san and I was still being pulled involuntarily. Gwi-nam made a sharp turn, disregarding the fact that he had slammed half of my face into the wooden bookshelves.
"Um, ow?!" I exclaimed, watching as Gwi-nam stood with his back to a shelf and zombies ran past. He didn't respond, instead he started to climb up onto the bookcase in front of us, holding a hand down to me when he had gotten up.
"Hey," he called, ushering me to take his hand quickly.

I grabbed his hand and he helped pull me up, with all three of us kneeling atop bookcases, out of breath. The two boys began to jump from shelf to shelf but I just froze in fear at the height, and the zombies that wobbled the bookcase, making it unsteady. I watched Gwi-nam and Cheong-san begin to talk, Gwi-nam holding his hand out for the phone. Out of curiosity, I made a nervous leap to the next shelf and looked down at the zombies that scattered around. I took a deep breath and let myself jump onto the same bookcase as Gwi-nam.