♫ 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 (10)

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

✎「"𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐛𝐢𝐞"」

✎「"𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐛𝐢𝐞"」

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

✑𝘺/𝘯 𝘱𝘰𝘷

"On-jo!" Su-hyeok yelled.
"Y/N!" Cheong-san shouted. They both started running towards us, and Cheong-san pulled me aside while Su-hyeok went to On-jo.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ҽɳԃ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

"What the hell's wrong with you?!"  I stood silently with shame-filled eyes while On-jo stood up.
"You think that everyone is wrong but you," I could see Su-hyeok glaring at me from the corner of my eye, but I kept my head tilted slightly down, wanting to go back in time and stop myself from commiting to such bitch behaviour. 
“...” Staying soundless, I glanced at Cheong-san, who was looking at me with a concerned expression. Surprisingly, he didn’t look pissed at me, and I was confused to see that he hadn’t gone running to On-jo.
“Why are you looking at me like I’m the hurt one? Wouldn’t you much rather help On-jo?” I muttered to him, stepping moderately back.
Cheong-san furrowed his eyebrows, “Because I care about you? Is that bad?”

“Stop being so stubborn,” On-jo looked at me after getting up. The room was mostly quiet, with the exception of some people breathing rather loudly.
“Cheong-san, why won’t you drop that?” I looked over at him to see that he still had the music stand. 
“None of your business.” The ‘argument’ seemed to have died down, and while On-jo went to talk to Nam-ra, who was still sitting on the floor, I glanced over at Cheong-san. 

“So annoying…”
“What?”
“She literally tried to bite him…yet On-jo’s saying she’s fine.” 
“That’s true…” Cheong-san hummed. “I hope she doesn’t turn. I’m not friends with her, but I bet Su-hyeok will act how On-jo did when we had to say goodbye to I-sak.”
Say what?”
“When I-sak turned?” So that’s what happened to her. 
“I wasn’t there. In fact I didn’t even know about that.” Cheong-san’s eyes widened a slight bit before returning to how they were.
“You didn’t? I thought you would’ve guessed by how she wasn’t with us.” I shrugged.
“I had hope.” He sighed.

Wu-jin suddenly spoke up. “She seems fine. Let’s…”
“She should’ve turned by now,” Joon-yeong approved.
“I’m not okay. I wanted to bite Su-hyeok.” Su-hyeok looked a little panicked as he tried to deny it.
“That’s not true. Stop that.”
“No, I really did. I wanted to bite him.”
“What do you mean?” Cheong-san questioned her.
“That’s all. I wanted to bite him.” Is this a kink? “I don’t think I should stay with you guys. If I hadn’t come to my senses, I would’ve bit him.” 

Su-hyeok intervened again. “Stop that. What’s wrong with you?” 
“I’ll go.” 
“Wait,” On-jo told Nam-ra, before turning to face Cheong-san and I. “Did you see Gwi-nam get bitten by zombies?”
“How many times must we tell you?” I asked her. “We did. And though he got bitten, he seems to have a better brain than yours.
“What?”
“Do I seriously have to repeat everything I said like 15 minutes ago?!”
“Your stupid ‘theory’?” Su-hyeok asked.
“It’s not stupid, and no! About how I was with Gwi-nam before I came to this room.”
“So did you see him turn?” On-jo queried.
“No, but he definitely ain’t human. Zombies just sniff him and walk away and he’s insanely strong. Like – stronger than those guys in Baki or something…” I trailed off.