♫ 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 (7)

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

✎「𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝」

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

✑𝘺/𝘯 𝘱𝘰𝘷

Cheong-san stayed silent and looked away while I repeatedly smashed the zombie's face in with the music stand, completely ignoring the blood beginning to splatter onto me.

"That's one way to do it..." Cheong-san muttered.
"It's better than not doing it at all." I scoffed and sat down on a desk.
"What's up with you?"
"Hm, I don't know," I cocked my head, looking to the side. "It's almost like...my close friend didn't kill my other close friend." Cheong-san sighed in response before responding.
"If I didn't do that, then Gwi-nam would've killed me."
"He wouldn't have tried to kill you if you didn't record that video."
"He tied up the principa-"
"For a valid reason! What did you think recording that video would do?!" I snapped.
"Send it to the police!" I clapped my hands and laughed at him while he stood there confused.
"Wha-" he began.
"Do you really think that the police will care?! There's literal zombies walking around and you think that they will care?! You're so fucking naive!" The room was silent other than my constant laughter that died down when Cheong-san began to speak.
"...I'm sorry...there's nothing I can do now." I groaned in anger.
"You could have done something then. Now, you're just a stubborn murderer, right?"
"What the hell..." we stayed silent and stopped talking to each other for some time.

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

"I'm sorry," I muttered to Cheong-san, who was sitting on the desk beside me. He bent his head down, responding quietly.
"Thank you." Those words made me feel even worse somehow. Is it not fine? How do I respond to this? I shook my head and turned to hug him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and held him tightly whereas he wrapped his arms around my waist without words. He held each other like that for a minute or two before pulling away.

"I wanna see zombie Gwi-nam," I muttered to myself, but Cheong-san responded anyway.
"Would you rather risk getting bitten by going outside, or be safe with me?"
"Risk getting bitten..." he looked a little disheartened at my response, and I grabbed his shoulders, defending my answer.
"NO! I didn't mean it like that...I'm happy to be safe with you, but I meant, like-"
"I get it, calm down," he assured me before changing the subject. "Hey, remember when we kissed?"
"..."
"Y/N?"
"Stop talking for a bit." He shrugged and we both thought amongst ourselves soundlessly.

✑𝘰𝘯-𝘫𝘰'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷
(slightly back in time)

Joon-yeong and I had retrieved the drone that his Science club had made, in order to find out where Cheong-san could be. It was incomplete and so Joon-yeong had to fix it, and thankfully he got it working. The drone turned on and began to hover slightly over the table, pushing some papers away. Joon-yeong made the drone fly higher and tested the controls. They all worked; but it scared a few of us with how fast it could be. I just want to know if Cheong-san is okay. Perhaps we'll find Y/N, too. I wondered.
"You scared me! That's mad fast!" Dae-su exclaimed, looking closer.
"I'll take it outside after I find Cheong-san."
"What about Y/N? Can't we find her too?" Su-hyeok asked.
"Yeah we will," Joon-yeong responded, unable to see us through the thing he wore over his eyes. I'm assuming it's to see through the drone's camera...
"If I find rescuers outside, I'll land it in front of them." Dae-su nodded and Joon-yeong was about to fly the drone out of the window before Nam-ra interrupted.