♫ 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 (12)

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

✎「𝐮𝐧𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧」

✎「𝐮𝐧𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧」

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -
✑𝘺/𝘯 𝘱𝘰𝘷

"Forget it," Gwi-nam suddenly said.
"Huh?"
"Keep your 'beautiful' thigh, for now."
"Wha- really?"
"Yes, for now."

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ҽɳԃ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

"Where have you been?" Gwi-nam asked me, holding me by my shoulder and walking quickly.
"You see-"
"Where's Cheong-san?"
I sighed in annoyance. "Why are you asking more than one question at once? My little brain can't comprehend it."
"Then answer them one at a time."
"Where are we going?"
"You were with Cheong-san? Where is he?" He stopped and held my shirt tightly. "We're friends, right? Don't you trust me?"

"Well...I try to. But Cheong-san is also my friend, and I know you want to hurt him."
"If he really knew you and everything that you did, then he would be disgusted by you. Me on the other hand, I'd never hate you, because I'm your only real friend, Y/N."

'I guess that's true. He would never talk to me again if he heard what I'd done.'

"He's in the music room with the others," I told Gwi-nam.
"Then let's go." He practically dragged me along with him, as I was unable to keep up with his quick steps.
"Wait."
"What?"
"Walk slower. My leg still hurts." Gwi-nam slowed his walk to match mine and I hoped that somehow they could get out of the room before we got there.

✩*⢄⢁✧ --------- ✧⡈⡠*✩

Gwi-nam and I walked through the hallways of the school, heading to the music room.
"Gwi-nam the halls are empty." I mentioned.
"Isn't that a good thing?"
"No, it means that there's someone being fucking loud."
"Then we've got Cheong-san, right?"
"I don't know, it could be someone else." I thought for a moment. "However, the music room is awfully close to the rooftop." Gwi-nam patted my shoulder, grinning in a sinister manner.

"You've finally come to your senses." I decided to ignore his statement, and kept watching my surroundings, fearing every corner that I couldn't see past.

"Wait, if there's a group of zombies, I'll be scared."
"That's why you should've just let me bite you in the first place," Gwi-nam sighed.
"But you said to forget it."
"But you said no the first time."
"But you said that you're hungry."
"But you said that I'm not."
"Fuck off."
"If you're really that scared, just hide in a classroom." He stopped walking abruptly.
"Rooftop. They're all going there."
Gwi-nam began to walk in long strides, with me practically jogging next to him.
"Get in that classroom." I quickly slid open the door and shut it behind me, staring at Gwi-nam through the window. He waved his hand lazily and left.