♬ 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 (11)

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

✎「"𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐠𝐰𝐢-𝐧𝐚𝐦"」

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -
✑𝘺/𝘯 𝘱𝘰𝘷

The familiar warm embrace of Cheong-san engulfed me, and I began to feel tears prick at my waterline.
“Cheong-san…” I hiccuped before tightly hugging him back. How about that, On-jo?

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ҽɳԃ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

“Don’t worry, everything will be fine,” Cheong-san unwrapped his arms from me and gave me a warm but forced smile to reassure me.
“I’ll pretend to believe that for you.”
"Thank…s?"

"My mom and dad…" Ji-min spoke from the other side of the room, and we looked at her. She was speaking into the camcorder she had found. "...Came to the school to save me. But the cops and firefighters never came. If anyone sees this later, please punish everyone who should have come." She sniffled. "Everyone abandoned us. All of them. I swear I'll make you pay." Ji-min paused yet again to wipe her tears. "Mom. Dad. I'll stay alive and get revenge. I'll get revenge on the zombies…and everyone else, Mom." She lowered the camera without another word and closed it, placing it onto the table beside her. Not long after, Hyo-ryung walked over and began a recording of her own, lifting the camera to show her face.

"Mom. Dad," She said, waving. "Hi. I'm fine. The kids are really good to me." I really love Hyo-ryung. She's a lovely girl. "Want to see them?" She turned the camera to show the group of us, and I nodded my head, while some others bowed and Cheong-san held up a peace sign. Hyo-ryung turned the camera back. "Well…Mom, Dad…I miss you. I miss you. And…I'm so sorry." Just like Ji-min, she stopped the recording and lowered the camera, sniffling as well.

"Give it to me too," Wu-jin leaned forward and reached his hand out to Hyo-ryung. She carefully passed the camcorder to him, and he lifted the camera and began recording.

"Mom. I want a raise in my allowance." He passed the camera to Dae-su.

"Is it ready to go?"
"Yes." Dae-su cleared his throat.

"Music and lyrics by intergalactic superstar Yang Dae-su. Beat." Joon-yeong tapped on his leg to give him the beat.

"♫Chicken tastes better fried in olive oil. Pork tastes better than soy meat. Strawberry cakes taste better than plain strawberries. What makes me laugh, laugh, laugh is trans fat.♫" He finished his..song and held the camera out to Cheong-san.

"Cheong-san?" He offered. Cheong-san gently took the camera into his hand and brought it closer to him, lifting the camera and moving closer to me. I looked at him in confusion before he put the camera on the both of us. I stared at myself in the recording and realised how pale I had become. Though, I ignored it and focused on Cheong-san's words.