Chapter 8: The Misunderstanding

——————————💀——————————

(Y/n) walked around the side if her house and looked up at the window where she knew Victoria's room was. She noticed the vines that wound all the way up to her balcony, and began to climb.

...

In her room, Victoria was sitting on the couch sewing, when she heard a knock on her door.

"Come in." She said.

The door opened and Victor entered the room.

"Oh, hello Victor."

"Hello, Victoria. Um...May I talk to you?" He asked nervously.

"Of course. Please sit." She gestured to the couch.

Victor and and began to nervously fidget with his hands.

"Are you alright, Victor?"

"Y-Yes, yes I'm fine. Um...I have a confession to make." Victor said.

Victoria straightened up and waited for him to continue.

"Um...well, I wasn't going to say anything at first, but given the circumstance that your sister has run off with a mystery man, I thought I'd give it a shot..." Victor explained. "Um...I-I find myself very...attracted to you Victoria."

Victoria's eyes widened in shock. "You...you do?"

"Y-Yes. I do." Victor stuttered.

"I...feel the same way." Victoria confessed.

"Really?"

"Yes. I was nervous to say anything, because I didn't want to upset my sister." Victoria explained.

The two smiled and stared into each other's eyes lovingly. Then, they leaned forward and met in a passionate kiss.

Through the window, on the balcony, (Y/n) could be seen climbing over the railing. She stumbled a bit but straightened up and was about to knock on the glass doors, but paused when she saw her sister and Victor kissing on the couch.

Surprisingly, (Y/n) didn't even feel hurt or sad about it, instead she knocked on the doors and the two broken apart to see her standing there.

Victoria gasped and opened the door and let her sister inside. "(Y/n)! It-It isn't what it looks like!"

"Please don't be mad at your sister, it was all my fault." Victor said, trying to cover for Victoria.

"I'm so happy for you two." (Y/n) said.

The two stared at her in utter shock. "You-you are?"

"Yes. In fact, this makes things a whole lot easier." (Y/n) chuckled.

Victoria noticed her sister shivering. "Oh, come by the fire. Where have you been? Are you alright?"

The three sat down in the couch and Victor and Victoria waited for (Y/n)'s explanation.

"I-I.."