Chapter 13: The End

——————————💀——————————

Everyone turned and saw Lord and Lady Barkis entering the church.

"I always cry at weddings." Lady Barkis fake sniffed.

"Our young lovers together at last. Surely now they can live happily ever after?" Lady Barkis asked.

"They would, except for one little thing." Lord Barkis grabbed Victoria by the arm. "She's still my wife!"

"We will not leave here empty handed!" Lady Barkis demanded.

Emile stared at the two and a look of recognition crossed his face as he stared at Lady Barkis. "You." He whispered.

Lady Barkis's eyes widened. "Emile?"

"You!"

"But-But...I left you." Lady Barkis stuttered.

"For dead." He whispered.

The crowd gasped in shock.

"This man is obviously delusional!" Lord Barkis declared.

The two siblings backed away, dragging Victoria with them.

Lord Barkis pulled out the sword from the dwarf soldier's chest and held it against her neck.

"Sorry to but things short, but we must be on our way."

"Take your hands off her." Victor snarled, stepping forward.

"Do I have to kill you too?" Lord Barkis sighed in annoyance.

Lord Barkis was about to stab Victor, when Scraps bit Lord Barkis's leg and Victoria was able to escape his grasp and run to her sister.

Lord Barkis kicked Scraps off of him, and Lady Barkis grabbed a sword of her own from another skeleton soldier.

"Victor, Emile, catch!" Miss Plum threw two objects at them from the back of another corpse.

They caught them, and they turned out to be giant forks.

"Sorry." Miss Plum shrugged.

Lord Barkis charged at Victor and Lady Barkis charged at Emile, and they began to fight.

The Barkis siblings backed the two men against a pillar and narrowly dodged their swinging blades.

They chased them to the pews and the siblings swung and got their swords stuck in the wooden pews, allowing Victor and Emile to swipe at them causing tears in their clothes.

Victor and Emile ducked under the pew and Lord and Lady Barkis randomly stabbed it. Emile and Victor pushed the pew over, sending the siblings toppling onto the ground, and knocking over more pews like dominoes.

Victor crawled out and Emile tried to do the same, but Lady Barkis jumped on top of him, holding him down.

Lord Barkis managed to disarm Victor and kicked him to the ground and pointed his sword at him.

"Victor!" Victoria rushed forward and pulled Victor to her chest.

"Victoria, no!" (Y/n) cried.

"Well, I suppose this is what you might call killing two birds with one stone eh?" Lord Barkis sneered and went to stab them both.

The whole room gasped as they saw what happened. Even Lord Barkis was shocked. Victor and Victoria opened there eyes to see (Y/n) standing in front of them with a sword in her chest.

"No! (Y/n)!" Emile sobbed.

(Y/n) stumbled for a moment, before falling forward onto the ground, dead.

Corpse GroomOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara