Sexual Desire

Okay so Little warning for you people who don't like this. Heat warning!! There will be heat in this chapter and probably more throughout this story so if you don't like Heat please leave and do not spread hate!! Also Smut warning!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deidara POV

I've been taking care of Itachi for the past few days. Naruto and Sasuke have been alone for a while and I'm a little worried but Sasuke is there so they should be able to survive. I call every few hours and apparently Naruto is eating well so I stopped worrying so much.

I have been getting closer to Itachi in the past few days. He has joked about dating me and stuff but he did say he wouldn't mind dating me. I blush every time I think about it. I've gotten comfortable enough to show my face to him. I wear his clothes and sneak into his bed sometimes. He allows me to sleep in his bed so it's not bad right?

I make food for him a lot too. We did another mission and I actually had to murder someone with a knife but Itachi has been training me.

 I've found a few things that help him with his symptoms and that make him feel better. He likes tea and dumplings when he gets nausea and he likes brownies when he gets headaches. 

I've been getting my heat again too. It's like a period for men in the Uzumaki family only a little different. It's once a month and it lasts for a week. It kinda hurts a little. It's extreme heat and high sexual desire. Plus it kinda rubs off on others.

 I can tell Itachi has been taking a little of it. He can't seem to look at me without slight lust. I make some cookies when I notice this. He doesn't seem like it but he's a huge sweet tooth.

"Deidara!" Itachi yelled. "Yeah?!" I yelled. "The movie is starting!" He yelled. "Coming!" I yelled. We have been having a bunch of movie nights. 

I make popcorn and I serve waffle tacos! They are so good with the sea salt caramel! I ran to the room where he was and brought all the stuff with me.

The movie we have watched 5000000 times is about to be 5000001! I sat down next to him and put the snacks in front of us. I brought water and ramune. 

I laid my back against the bed frame and took bites out of my waffle taco. "Hinata!" Sakura yelled. "I have to go Sakur-" "But I love you!" She yelled.

It's still the best movie ever. I watched in awe as they shared a kiss, I felt the level of heat I dealt with skyrocket. I moaned quietly at the pain. I felt so allured to Itachi.. I want him.I saw him fondling with his fingers so I'm guessing he is getting some as well. "I-I'll go make some cookies. I'll-" I said. Before I could walk off Itachi grabbed my arm.  

"Deidara.. There is something your not telling me, right?" He said looking directly into my eyes. I feel like a mother figure to him, I make him his food, clean when he is not well and I even help with his studies! I love being a mother figure to him but I want more than that! I want to be his lover! "I-I can't say it.. I'll make them now," I said trying to walk off but he wouldn't let me.

"Deidara... Tell me so I can help. Please?" He asked. I felt the need to tell him now... I sat down next to him as he paused the movie. 

"I-In my family... Men get something sort of like a period but for men. It's basically a week out of a month that our body heat skyrockets and our.. Uhm sexual desire. Sometimes it ends up rubbing off on others around us." I told him nervously. 

He didn't have a disgusted look or a disappointed look like I expected. He looked like he sincerely wanted to help... "Deidara. Do I have your permission to help?" He asked. I didn't think. Just answered immediately. "Y-Yes," I told him.

Explosive (Itadei)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें