Brother

Hey people! Itadei In bed ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ~ Enjoy!

Also It's been 9 months since they started school. nothing much has happened and Itachi is still terrified of females.

---------------

- Deidara's POV -

*Ring Ring* I heard my phone ring. I slowly got up and picked it up. "H-Hello?" I asked. "D-Deidara" I heard Naruto's weak voice say. "What happened?!" I asked in a panic. "I-I just gave birth.." He whispered. "Where are you!?" I asked. "I'm at Konoha hospital.. Sasuke is here too." 

"I'm coming now! Just text me the room number and all that shit! Bye," I yelled. "B-Bye". I looked over to Itachi who was still sleeping. I shook him "Itachi.." I whispered into his ear hoping he would wake up. He started to wake up but was still half asleep. "Babe.." I said shaking him more. "W-What happened babe?" he asked in a rusty voice.

"Naruto just gave birth. We need to go now." "I'm getting up now." I nodded. I got up and changed into my usual. Itachi has been trying to match with me lately. It's so cute! "Itachi! You ready?" I asked. "Yeah." I nodded as we ran out of the building and ran toward the hospital. 

He texted me saying the room was 455. The woman let us go and we took ourselves up to his room. I knocked on the door "Come in!". I opened the door and saw my exhausted little brother holding his baby. "Naruto!" I yelled as I ran to him. "D-Deidara... C-Can you h-hold h-him..?" Naruto asked. I nodded and took the raven headed boy.

"H-He looks like he's about to pass out." I mumbled. 

"His pulse is going down! Hurry!" A doctor yelled. N-Naruto.. please don't..

"S-Sasuke.." Naruto mumbled. "Yes?" He asked in a nervous but calm tone. "H-His name is Menma.. Menma Uchiha.. Please know that I l-love you both.." He said weakly as he hugged his lovers hand. Sasuke had tears in his eyes.. threatening to fall.

"N-Naruto.. I love you too."

"He's fallen asleep! His pulse is still low!" A nurse yelled.

"It seems like he might be in a coma for a week or so." A doctor said to Sasuke.

"W-Will he be okay..?" Sasuke asked. 

"Yes. We are making sure his pulse is steady and he is getting the nutrition he needs."

"T-Then do I take the baby?" Sasuke asked.

"You are the father right?"

"Yes."

"You may take the baby home. Just make sure he sleeps and eats well." Sasuke nodded to his words.

I handed the baby to Sasuke who stared at Naruto. I know he loves Naruto just because of how he is looking at him. "Sasuke.. I will be there if you need help with the baby. What will you do about school?" I asked.

"I'll probably drop out.." He mumbled.

"Okay.. just don't put too much pressure on yourself. Naruto should be awake in a few days."

He nodded. 

"Sasuke. Make sure you take care of this baby. This is your son you know.." Itachi said.
"I got it Ni-San.. I'll give you a call if I need help."

Itachi nodded. "So are you two together?" Sasuke asked. I blushed up a little. "Yeah.." Itachi mumbled as he held my head to his chest. "That's great. I told you that you would find the right person Ni-San." He chuckled. "Yeah yeah just make sure the baby is okay."

After a while of talking we went home. I have been thinking about it and.. I kinda want Itachi's kid..

-------

Ik Ik it's short-

Peace out :P

579 Words