Planning Intensifies

Hey people!(I need to come up with a name for yall- Someone help me-) This chap is- idk im writing this before I wrote the chap so i dont rlly know ima make it up as I go-

Note: im writing the story and spoiler alert (not rlly just like names) for anyone who has not watched Boruto! If you don't want spoilers for any names or abilities of these people, leave!

And for my friends (u know who u is) there is a better picture of me off my phone-

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(They had uhm 'more' in the bath so vote if U want a chap about that-)

Deidara POV

My back has been killing me since we had sex but I can't even complain! He was so hot! I wanna ask him what we are now but.. "It-" "Deidara." He cut me off. Im guessing we didn't know I was gonna speech. "Y-Yes?" I asked.

"Do you want to date me?" He asked. I was laying on my side as he stared at me while he did the same. He held my right hand gently. I blushed up. D-Date me!? Him!? He's so hot that's insane! I would love to but would he really!?

"I-I mean.. Yeah. I would love to bu-" I got cut off by a sweet and gentle kiss. It wasn't intense like before. It was just gentle. Genuine. Sweet. He broke us apart softly. "Then why not? Wanna go on a date?" He asked. I looked into his eyes. "Y-Yeah. That sounds fucking amazing!" I said with a smile.

"Good. Nagato texted me saying our next mission was to assassinate the CEO of kara." He told me. "Of Kara? That's gonna be hard!" I said. "I know.. But I think I have some ideas." He told me. "Then get some notepads or something." I told him as I sat up. I got a sharp pain in my spine. "Fuck!" I yelled. I laid back down. "Sorry Dei." Itachi said with a giggle.

 "Whatever Itachi." I said crossing my arms. He got our planning book. Its more of a strategy book. I sat up as slowly as I could and leaned on his shoulder. "So this place has really high security right?" I asked. "Yeah. An explosion could help wipe out the whole building but we need to come up with a way to infiltrate." He said as he opened the book and wrote 'Kara mission'.

"The CEO is Amado right?" I asked. "Yeah but he has a group of trained martial artist protecting him. Think of him as the first of three hard to reach victims the akatsuki needs to kill to succeed." he told me. "Wow.. So it's gonna be hard to reach him huh?" I asked. "Yeah but we can do some research on him to find his face and last name." he told me. I nodded. 

He pulled out his phone and searched 'Amado'. A picture of a man with white hair and grey eyes. "Okay we have his face now all we need is his last name." I said. "Yes but we were also ordered to kill everyone else in the building so we can kill him and infiltrate the building and kill everyone. Plus we can destroy all the cameras, and if we can't do that you can wear the same mask you always wear and I'll wear a mask as well." He told me.

We searched 'Amado last name' and got the last name 'Shiro'. "Amado Shiro.." I mumbled. I gave a little smirk. "Maybe this will be easier than I thought. All I need to do is murder a few hundred people." I mumbled. "It will be quite easy from now on." He told me with a chuckle. "I'll write the plan down and we'll do it when you feel better." He told he as he kissed my forehead.

"I could take some pills and be better now." I said as I touched his nose with my finger. It's something I've done to Naruto for years. It's quite simple. It means 'How about that?". It kinda goes with the 'I dare you to make me pleasure you.' "I can get you some from the store." He offered.

"If you go I'm coming." I said. "But doesn't it hurt?" He asked. "That's the reason I'm not heavy." I teased. I think he knew where I was going. "Hop on." He said as he got up. I sat up best I could and got on his back. 

-One store trip later-

I took the pills and felt better. "Itachi! What you want for dinner?" I asked. "Teriyaki" He said. "Sounds yummy!" I yelled as I ran to the kitchen. My phone rang in my pocket so I answered. "Hello?" I asked. "Hey Dei." I heard Naruto's voice. "What's up?" I asked. He sounds happy. "I need you to come home." He told me. "Why? I'm doing something." I told him.

"I found out I'm pregnant." 

My eyes widened and I dropped the phone. Itachi was sitting in the chair and he looked confused. H-He's pregnant!? Naruto! You know how not to get pregnant! What the fuck!!! "Dei?" He asked. I picked up the phone. "That's wonderful, but I won't be able to come home for a few months. Maybe even years." I told him. 

"What!? Why!? You left without warning and now you can't come home for years!?" He asked. "It's really important Naruto. I can still call you and stuff but I won't be able to come home for a while." I explained.

 "Deidara. Is that Naruto?"

 Itachi asked. "Y-Yeah." I replied. "So you can't home for years because of a boyfriend?" He asked. "N-No Naruto! That's not the reason! It's something else but it'll help the world become a better place so please don't think I'm leaving you for a boyfriend." I said. "Yeah whateve- Naruto! The food is ready!" I heard Sasukes voice. 

"Deidara. May I talk to my little brother?" Itachi asked. "Yeah." I said. "Naruto. Can you put Sasuke on the phone?" I asked. "Sure?" He said confused. "Sasuke! My elder brother would like to speak to you!" Naruto yelled. "Hello?" Sasuke asked.

I gave the phone to Itachi. "Sasuke!" He yelled. "N-Ni-San?" Sasuke asked. "Sasuke! I swear to got if you don't stay your ass with Naruto I'm going to beat the living shit out of you!" Itachi yelled. "Why would I leave him?" He asked. "He's fucking pregnant! Keep your act together and stay your ass with him! You better raise that damn kid with him!" He yelled.

"Why wouldn't I? You get worried about the stupidest shit sometimes!" Sasuke yelled. "Good. Hurt Naruto and I'll beat the living shit out of you!" Itachi yelled. "Anyways how have they been?" Sasuke asked. "The missions are going well. The CEO of Kara is next." Itachi told him.

"Deidara is helping with it." He added. "Make sure you don't come home with mini Itachi's" Sasuke giggled. "Whatever Sasuke." Itachi said giving the phone back to me. "Hello?" I asked. "Here Naruto." Sasuke said. Rude ass-

"I'll call you later Dei." Naruto Said. "Okay bye." I said as I hung up. "Shit!" I yelled throwing the phone at the couch. "I know Dei.. It's okay." Itachi said as he hugged me from behind. I held his head with one hand and leaned my head on his head as my other hand held on of the arms that wrapped around me.

"Thanks Itachi.." I said. We stood like that for a minute or two until he let go. He faced me and held my waist as I wrapped my arms around his neck. "I like the name baby for you" He teased as he touched our noses. "Same for you babe." I said with a chuckle. "May I help with dinner?" He asked. "You may." I said. 

-After dinner 😏-

We ate and shit now we are planning the assassination. We plan to do it at 5 in the morning so most people will be weakened and some even sleeping. We're gonna stay up all night because I won't be able to wake up at that time. We just need to stay awake.. That's all.

"So we can show up from the second floor window because of an open and guarded door. We kill the people guarding the door and climb on the of the door to the second floor. Then at that point you can kill the CEO and we'll go on a murder spree. Sound good?" He asked. I nodded.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

shorter chap but I gotta clean so deal with it- 

Peace out :P

1426 Words