Comfort

- Deidara's POV -

- 4 months later -

"Dei! Do you want some taiyaki with mayo!?!"
Itachi scream-asks, I'm 8 months pregnant and, my cravings are at an all time high...

"Throw some soy sauce on that shit!"
I instruct, holding my large stomach

"You're so fucking weird! That's why I love you" 
He giggles, taking steps toward me with taiyaki covered in mayonnaise and soy sauce 

"Oh shut up! Have you gotten any updates from Sasuke?" 
I question, taking a huge bite 

"No unfortunately.. I feel horrible for him.. He's just 17. He has to care for a kid and himself without Naruto... Naruto has to wake up soon, or Sasuke might crumble.." 
He sighs, sitting down on the space beside me and leaning on my shoulder 

"I feel for him too, but, it's a good experience for him as well. This is his child after all, if Naruto were to pass right now Sasuke would be alone in raising that child. If you think about it, it's good for him to get some time away from Naruto. They've been together non-stop for 4 years, they need a break from each other." 
I explain, stroking his innocent head 

"I know that.. But he is my little brother. I can't help but feel horrible, I mean, I was more of a parent then brother to him.." 

"I get it, Itachi. I allowed them to have sex because it made Naruto feel so much better... It was the only thing that comforted Naruto. Instead of being a responsible guardian and dealing with his depression, I left it to Sasuke and that's why Naruto got pregnant in the first place... It's my fault" 
My eyes start tearing, small droplets landing on my delicious meal

"Dei! Don't cry! I-It's not your fault! Please don't cry!" 
Itachi pleas, placing the plate to the floor and instructing my head to his lap 

Rivers of tears waterfall down my face, only to be cut off by his comforting fingers begging to calm me. Stupid mood swings.. driving me crazy 

"I got it Itachi.. I wanna sleep.." 

"Go ahead Dei"
He permits, as I drown into slumber...

----------------

Hey bitches-

355 words