Overwhelming Oxytocin

Hey People! That's a nice picture huh? I wonder what their doing😏 Oh also smut warning.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deidara POV

Itachi got a letter today. It's from his school. He says he dropped out of school after elementary because of his assassin training but he's so smart! Unless he was a prodigy in elementary which he was most likely it's insane! The letter was telling him to go back to school or they'll have to move him to the UK.

He didn't seem like he wanted to but we wouldn't be able to complete the missions or well.. you know.

I think I can go to school with him too. "So what high school you applying for?" I asked. "Konoha high school. You planning on joining me?" He asked. "Hell yeah. I haven't been in school since middle school and I'll have you now so I'll be good." I said. "Okay. We are starting in 3 days. So next Monday and I told Nagato to try to be patient because we have to go to school now."

I nodded. "So where you wanna go for our date?" I asked. "That's a secret baby." He said tapping my forehead with two fingers. He knows I now what It means. "I'm kinda tired." I said laying my head on his lap.

"Well you killed like 4500 people in 3 hours and stayed up all night plus we had sex before. I could see why you would be tired." He said stroking my head. "And I'll do it again. I've ran on 2 hours of sleep before so I can kill a few thousand people, stay up all night while fucking the hottest person I've ever meet and go on a date." I told him.

"Get some sleep baby. I'll take you at 5." He told me. "Fine. As long as you sleep with me." I said. Wait.. should everyone know we are together? "Itachi.. Would it be best if everyone knew we were together?" I asked. "Why not?" He asked. "I mean.. I got bullied in my middle school because I was gay.. It's one of the reasons I dropped out. Also if people knew I dating someone as hot as you I'd be done." I said looking away from him.

"Dei.. If you can murder thousands of grown men and women you can murder a few high schoolers." He said with a little chuckle. "I know but still." I said. "If it makes you feel better, I can do it for you." He told me. "You know what would make me feel better?" I asked. "What?" He asked. I got up and bent down on my knee's in between his legs.

I poked his crotch and looked up to him. He had a smirk. "Hnn. You do need to be punished.." He said seductively. Why is my lover so hot?! "Than punish me Master~" I teased while palming him through his pants. He stroke my head. "Gladly~" He said standing up and lifting me so I stood on my feet.

He picked me up. I wrapped my arms and legs around him. He pinned me to a wall and held me up by holding my ass. "F-Fuck me." I told him. He gave me an evil smirk. He gave me a deep and passionate kiss.

"Would you like me to use that?" He asked

"Would you like me to use that?" He asked. Shadow clones? "Hell yeah." I said. He nodded and carried me to the bed. He put me on it and took his shirt off. He took my pants off. "So your gonna leave my shirt on?" I asked. "It looks really sexy on you. You look very feminine." He told me as he summoned a second him. They both looked over me. God.. I'm in heaven.

I thought one Itachi was the hottest thing but two! I'ma pass out! I blushed a bright red. One leaned to my ear "You look so sexy like this~" He whispered in my ear. "Don't tease him like that." One said as he took my boxers off. "You do it all the time." he responded.

He opened my legs. "So how would you like this done baby?" He asked. "I-I-" I studderded. "Turn around baby." He said softly. I nodded as stuck my ass up to him. The other on sat in front of me so I was in his lap staring at his cock.

"Ready?" He asked. "Y-Yes master." I said. The real Itachi was fucking me and his clone sat in front of me. It was too hot! Two Itachi's!? I'm gonna pass out! He gripped my hips and thrusted in. "A-Ah!" I moaned loudly. I looked up to this Itachi. He stroke my head and held my hand. 

I looked down to his cock that was erected. I held it gently and licked the tip. Itachi started to pick up the pace. I moaned into every lick and breathe I took. He hit my pro state multiple times "A-Ah!!~ M-Master!~ F-Faster!~" I yelled. I started stroking his cock. Itachi slapped my ass and I gave him a louder moan.

He abused my pro state and it felt amazing. I stroke him faster. As fast as Itachi thrusted. I felt a throb in me so I'm guessing he is gonna cum soon. He likes to make it a surprise. Both of them groaned as I was a moaning mess. Who knew I could pleasure two people at the same time?

Itachi started thrusting more until I felt two explosions. One in me and another on my face. "I-Itachi.." I said. I didn't want anything. Just wanted to say his name.. The clone disappeared leaving me and Itachi. "God damn Itachi.. That was harder than before!" I yelled. "You said to fuck you. So I did."

"Whatever babe." I told him. He giggled a little and pulled out earning a little moan. "Why can't you stay in me forever!?" I asked. "I wish I could baby but we have more missions to get done." He said with a chuckle as he sat next to me. Wait.. He never told me his birthday! Why am I thinking of that just now!? "Itachi!" I yelled.

"Yes?" He asked. "When is your birthday?" I asked. "June 9, why?" He asked curiously. "What!? It was yesterday!? You fucking baka! Why didn't you tell me!? I could've given you a gift!" I yelled. "You were in pain plus I got to fuck you. That's a pretty good gift if you ask me. And what about your birthday?" he asked me.

"May 5." I said. "So it passed before I met you?" He asked. "Yeah but we always have next year! Now go get the pills before my back hurts!" I yelled. He giggled and got up to get em. I laid there and waited. He came back with them and a cup of water. I took em and thanked him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Smut chap for ur desires <3

Peace out :P

1143 words