Assassination overload

Hey People. The warnings for this chap are just straight violence- Enjoy babies! Also Deidara Is fucking BADASS in here so get ready- It's rlly gory-

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deidara POV

We made it by the night by playing games. We played Uno, connect four and we played with each other a little.. Not full on sex but a little oral won't hurt. Plus he likes it. Well anyways its 4:50 AM and We have started to change our clothes. Itachi looked so badass!

He wore an outfit from his assassin training. It was suppose to be easier to move in. 

The collar of his shirt covered his mouth and nose but he had a cat looking mask in case

The collar of his shirt covered his mouth and nose but he had a cat looking mask in case. He taught me how to assassinate but I've never seen him do it so I'm a little excited. He gave me the same outfit. To be honest it was really comfortable. I could see how it would be easier to kill with it.

 I could see how it would be easier to kill with it

"Babe! It's time to go!" He yelled. "Coming! Did you sharpen the weapons?" I asked. "I sharpened most of them but I'll sharpen the rest on the way." He told me. I nodded. No one was out at the time and we wore sweaters on top so it looked normal anyways. We had to walk half a mile. Honestly it wasn't to bad because I had him.

-10 minutes later-

We made it to the street of the building. It was huge! He told me it was 200 floors so most likely 5000 people to kill. Sounds fun.. I don't really want to admit it but I enjoy killing. The end of life is very amusing to me. I believe that everything has to come to an end at home point. Even though we want things to stay they will go no matter how hard we fight.. That's why I love change.

"Baby.. we are using code names for this. Your Uzumaki I'm Uchiha. Got it?" He told me. "Fine." I said. "Just do as the plan said and you'll be good. If you are stuck in a situation where you need assistance just yell the code for me." He told me. "Got it." I said. He kissed my forehead. "The people who work in this building live here so they are all here. Let us go. I'll take the left you take the right." I nodded.

I'm ambidextrous but I'm more left handed. Good detail babe.. He taught me how to be a lot faster as well. This is gonna be bloody.. Sounds like fun. We both snuck onto our sides and watched the males. They looked intimidating but they were nothing special.