Continuation

!!Smut warning!! And yes this is a continuation of the previous chap! Also weird logic warning

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Itachi POV

Deidara seemed to enjoy it. Finally he's mine.. I'll fuck him all day. I've been treating him well. He seems to like when I make him. He likes it rough but so do I. He is cute and sexy plus those hand mouths make him extra sexy. He pinned me on the bed and gave me a smirk.

"You know.. I don't have hips for no reason. You can relax this way." He whispered into my eye. He is way too sexy. I could tell those hips are useful for such purposes. "Good.. Just don't overdo yourself." I told him as I stoked his cheek and kissed him. I didn't tell him but it's my birthday so it's actually a great day to lose my virginity. I'm a virgin, yes but I do know how to pleasure a partner.

It was a gentle kiss. Sweet and genuine. I love him dammit.. He broke this kiss and held both of my hands. I pushed himself down on my cock. Every time I'm in him he seems so happy. I love it. He had the cutest face ever. Half lidded eyes, closed mouth that's trying to keep in his saliva and eyebrows that looked like they were trying to hold in tears.

He gripped my hands harder. I want to make him feel comforted so I let go of one hand and pushed him so he's laying on me. I held his head softly with one hand and held his waist with the other. "Thanks.." He told me. He is so gentle but hardcore at the same time. "I-Itachi.. If you don't want me to get pregnant just make sure I don't cum." He told me.

I was a little confused. "Is that how you get pregnant?" I asked. "Well, it's kinda like a lever. When I cum a little wall in my anus opens up which lets the sperm in. So as long as I don't cum at the same time as you, I'll be kid free." He explained. That's a lot safer than doing it with females.. I like it. "Then I'll make sure you don't." I assured him as I stroke his head. He nodded.

"May I start again?" He asked. "Of course." I chuckled. He began moving his hips so instead of a hard and fast thrust like when I did it, it moved slowly and hit his spot constantly. I got a little confused but knowing him, he'll be able to do this while doing what I did. He's just that good.

"A-Ah!~ M-Master! Fuck!" He yelled. I like the names. It adds heat. "Hmm, I like that name. I'll make you yell it more~" I told him in a seductive voice. "Make me master~" He told me. The daring type. He makes me work for pleasure and I love it. "Gladly." I told him. I started moving along with his hips. I got more glorious moans.

*Knock Knock* I heard a knock at the front door. Dammit. "I'll get it." I told him. He nodded and sat up. He sat on the bed and I put on a robe. I walked to the front door and opened it. It was Nagato. "Uhm yes?" I asked. "I know you two we're having fun making kids but you have a mission soon. I'll move the due date to the 16 cause Deidara won't be able to walk for a few days." He said with that same smile.

"I wasn't having sex with Deidara so you can stop with that." I told him with a little chuckle. "The noise and robe plus the sperm on your hand say otherwise." He said pointing at me. "Whatever Nagato. We'll get the mission done as soon as possible." I told him with a little giggle. He nodded and walked off.

I locked the front door and walked back over to the room. He was still there waiting for me patiently. He looked so hot. Covered in my sperm with a tired look on his face waiting for my return. I couldn't help but he attracted to him. "It was Nagato. Our next mission is due in a week." I told him as I locked my door. He nodded.

"I know you want more baby, but I need to at least take my robe off first." I told him with a chuckle. "It's your fault your doing it slowly." He told me. "Oooo~ I can do it faster in you~" I told him teasingly. "Then do it Master~" He said with a daring smile. I took the robe off, he immediately grabbed my hand and pinned me on the bed.

We got into the same position as when I left. He moved his hips with me creating friction and heat with our bodies. It felt amazing being inside him. I got beautiful moans and screams. It was so fucking hot! I slapped his ass and got a louder moan. "M-Master!~ More!" He yelled.

"Someone is horny~" I teased as I moved my hips faster. "M-Mph~ O-Oh god~" He moaned. His saliva dripped onto my shoulder. I felt like switching the position so I flipped us. I'm on top now. I turned him around. "It'll be a little easier this way." I told him. He nodded.

I grabbed both his arms and pulled them back letting me go deeper. "A-Ah!~ F-Faster master!" He yelled. Damn he's so sexy! His hair was flowing down like a waterfall down his back and onto the bed. It's longer than mine! I let go of his arms to grip his hips. This helped me be a little more forceful.

He was a moaning mess and I felt a coil in my stomach telling me I needed to cum. I don't like warning him though. I like seeing the shock in his movements. I gave him a few more thrusts until I finally came deep in him. I got a loud moan from this. "God damn Itachi.." He sighed. "You said make you so I did." I chuckled.

He gave a little giggle. I pulled out of him suddenly earning a little whine. "C-Can we go shower now? My ass hurts like a motherfucker!" He yelled. I giggled. "Yeah." I said. He turned over so he was on his back. He panted with a beautiful face. So hot!

"I'll turn it on. You wait here." I told him. He nodded.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A smut chap for ur horny ass-

Peace out :P

1080 words