Street Fighter (Gaeul)

A/N: Welp, I'll just make something different from time to time but I will make sure it's will be allowed to do it, you will know once you read this ONE-SHOTS

Gaeul is a street fighter, she was a daughter of a king of street fighter and her mom were a skilled assassin which means she was very dangerous to be approached by anyone. Gaeul grew up to be a bad bitch which she got from her mom but she never hurt innocent people.

She lived by that rule, "beat the whacko leave the innocent". She doesn't have any great tittle in school and even her teachers, classmates and principal were scared of her, in short she is free to do anything she want because she is also goddamn rich.

She did stole some boyfriends of her classmates and she even has a tittle of "Slut" for her actions but the one she stole were boyfriend of the bitches. Being unbeatable were now boring for her because she can't find any thrill in her life.

So she started taking interest on men who were great at street fighting, Gaeul is a beautiful and hot girl, she sometimes wear revealing outfit and she never fail to make men look at her. She did a lot of clubbing and play around, she is even friends with some rich bitches.

Gaeul cannot find anyone who can defeat her not until she fought a with a guy who manage to defeat her at the street fighting.

Male students gather all around at the court to face Gaeul for she made a deal with every male students in the academy.

"If you are stronger than me, I'll gladly date you even sleep with you if you want to, just so you know this is a rare offer so prove yourself to me then I'll make sure you won't regret it" Gaeul said while sitting on the chair "So who want to try first?"

One student stood in front "Do you really mean it?"

"Of course I do, I will never lie" Gaeul said

"Fine then, don't blame me if you get hurt!"

He charge towards her but she can see his move, she rolled her eyes and avoid his punch she hold his wrist and pulled him and punch his face so hard that he lost consciousness.

"Weak" Gaeul said

Another student tried to land a kick on her but she avoid it again and kick his crotch. She laughed to see how weak the male student she is fighting.

"So who's next?" Gaeul asked

Four students decided to gang up on her she laughed and started avoiding their attacks, she went behind the 1st student and she spin around and kicked the 2nd student behind her then she punch the 1st student face two times then kicked him at the stomach.

She used the 3rd student as a stepping tool then she spin around a land a kick on the 4th student face causing him to fall on the ground. She charge towards the 3rd student, she jumped a land a knee on his chest then he took a step back then she did a side kick on his chest.

"So who's next? Come on bring it on, you can attack me altogether ya'know?" Gaeul said

They look at each other and decided to attack her altogether. She punched and kick them all even slamming them on the ground she even jumped on them. Gaeul did beat them all, everyone were on the ground laying helpless and wincing in pain then she sat on the chair and scoffed.

"You are all weak! No one manage to beat me or even a land a blow on me? How come everyone of you here even the one who's learning in martial arts club didn't manage to defeat me?! What did you learn in those martial arts club?! Your all face no skills! Such a disappointment" Gaeul said

"If you want... Someone who's... Stronger than us..." One student asked

"Huh? What is it? Are you saying something?" Gaeul move towards him