Big Mistake PT 3

"Hey!!"

Everyone turn around to see who it is and it was.... You. Staring at them with the sinister eyes.

"If your target is me to begin with, then here I am. Leave Gaeul alone" You said

"Looks who's here to save someone! The helpless!" Seungmin said "What can you do? Be a punching bag for her?"

"Really? I was planning about that but... I don't like someone touching what belongs to me at the first place" You said

Seungmin look at you "What? You and Gaeul? Hahaha!"

Gaeul look at you asking for help and you gave her the sad stare.

"I was planning to graduate without beating people up.... But.... You just push me to my limits" You said walking towards them

"Really? Scary! Come on boys beat him up" Seungmin said

"Y/n look out!" Gaeul said

One man charge at you but you punch his jaw as he fell to the ground. Seungmin and the others were surprised so as Gaeul.

"Annoying" you said and stomp on the guys face "So who's next?"

"W-what are you guys doing?! Beat him!" Seungmin said

The guys look at each other and charge towards you.

"7 students" you said

You punch each one and kick the others. You never showed them mercy, you landed so many deadly blows on the enemies. Punching the throats, breaking their arms and legs, slamming them on the ground, throwing them on the wall and Seungmin cannot help but get scared.

You punch the face of the first one and slammed his face on your knee. You grabbed the arm of the second and break it, screaming in pain you punch his throat. You kicked the third one on the stomach and spin kick his face. You exchanges punches with the other two as they were brought to the ground.

One guy tried to tackle you but you hold your ground, elbowing his back two times kneeing him the you lift his lower body and jump a little as his head hit the ground. Tombstone piledriver. You move away from him and look at the last two men and you signed them to charge at you.

Seungmin were started to get scared as he saw his men when brought to the ground by one men. He came to conclusion that your not a normal person. Base on your fighting skills, he can see you were trained somewhere harsh.

"And you...." you loom at Seungmin "Your the last one"

"No don't come near me! Ill kill you!" Seungmin said

He then tried to punch you but you hold his arm and decided to break it as he yelled in pain. You then punch his face repeatedly. You never stopped even if his already beaten up.

Gaeul saw what happened and this made her fear you. She saw how you break their bones and how you mercilessly beat them up. Now your beating Seungmin nonstop as blood were on your fist, Gaeul decided to hug you back and ask you to stop.

"Please enough! Stop it" Gaeul said with tears in her eyes

You stop panting as you let go of Seungmin who's beaten up.

"Enough please...." Gaeul said as she sniffs letting go of you

"Remember this! If I saw you come near Gaeul again!! Ill send you to hell!" You said

You bend down and faces Gaeul. You took off your jacket and covered Gaeul exposed body.

"Let's get you out of here" you said