Beautiful Beggar (Yujin)

You have everything, money, power, business and fame. Your life were so successful but you felt like, you are missing something. Love. You were all alone in your life and you did go on some blind dates but you cannot seem to find them interesting for you can see that they are just meeting up with you for you are damn rich.

You don't want that and you were starting to lose hope until you found a girl singing at the alley and she was indeed a great singer. You can see her holding a guitar and it look so old. You were invited on a party but it requires a partner plus your presence is a must.

You then look at the girl who's singing so beautifully and walk towards her.

"You have a great voice" you said

She look at you "Oh thank you"

"When did you learn singing?" You asked

"When I was a kid... I used to watch people on some open TV at the store..." Yujin said

"Oh I see.... How long have you been living here?" You asked

"Um.... For a while" Yujin said chuckling

You were somehow confused hearing for a while so you came to a solution that she wasn't a beggar before and she must've been a trainee at some company.

"I know you" She said

"Oh really?" You said

"Yeah, I can see you on those huge TV and you are L/N Y/N right?" she said

"Oh that's not fair, you know me but I don't know you.... Well tell me your name" you said

"Yujin" She said

"Oh Yujin! Beautiful name. I'm y/n... Nice to meet you" you said

"Nice to meet you too" Yujin said

You guys shake hands.

"I'll be on my way now" you said

"Sure thing, bye" Yujin said

"Bye" you said "Oh by the way, here's a food for you, consider this a another gift for lightening up my mood"

"Oh thank you" Yujin said

"See ya!" you said and walk away

You enter your car and drove off. Yujin smiled and open the bag and she was surprised to see a lot of bread there. She can't help but to cry for she wasn't eating for 2 days now and having a lot of bread like this is a gift.

You were sitting at the sofa watching TV when you remember Yujin. You started to think then you saw the invitation on the party, it was just some kind of party and you know it doesn't need anything but a partner.

"Full of rich people Huh?" you said "Why do they need my presence anyway?"

You remembered Yujin then you fell into deep thoughts.

"There you are.... Ahn Yujin.... I finally found you" You said and laughed

Morning comes, you were driving on the road looking around when you saw Yujin looking at her guitar that was broken. You stopped and walk towards her and you can see she was sad.

"Need another one?" you asked

Yujin look at you "Oh y/n.... Well I don't have money for it..."

"I'll buy you a new one in exchange for you to come with me" you said

Yujin look at herself "Why would I come with you?"

"Don't worry, ill just give you a job for today and I will pay you" you said