Infinitely Falling (Liz)

Requested By My Reader KrazyForLizzz

Advance Happy Birthday!! Here's a gift for you

~•~

There was this girl you have a crush on, her name is Kim Jiwon also known by her name Liz. She was friendly, Cheerful and funny. The first time you met her were back in the middle school before you guys became first year, you just transferred here in Korean school, new environment makes you nervous and uncomfortable it's what every students feel in new school so it's not unusual.

You introduce yourself in the class and you didn't made much of a huge impact for you are only a average looking guy but being a new student made them curious about you and that's where the first time you met Liz.

She approached you in a friendly vibe and it made it easy for you to talk to her. She wasn't a type of a student who judge other student because of their appearance and indifference she was so cheerful and sweet which made it not hard for you to get close to her.

You guys built a friendship making her the first friend you have made ever since you transferred here. Due to happiness you can't help but to tell your parents about her which made them happy.

Day by day as you get used to the new environment, you made a few more friends and she even introduce you to her friends, it was fun and enjoyable and the bond you had with Liz grow and everything became different when you guys hit junior high.

You haven't seen Liz for months because she went on a vocation with her family on the other place and when you met her again on the first day of your high school life made a difference.

At first, a beautiful girl approach you in a friendly manner which made you confused and you started to act cold and uncomfortable.

"Hi!"

You look up and saw a long haired girl with bangs smiling at you

"Hello.... How can I help you?" You said

"Oh come on! Don't tell me you forgot about me?" She said

Her voice seems familiar to you and the way she approach you is similar to your friend Liz.

"Do I know you in some way?" you said in a unsure tone

"I'm literally hurt y/n! I was just gone for months and you don't even recognize me! How could you?!"

"Wait a minute..... Liz?" you said

As you look at her face and the dimple she had on her cheek made you recognize her which surprised you.

"Took you long enough to recognize me!" Liz sat beside you

"How could I recognize you?! You change!" you said

"Me? I mean... I did undergo in some slight changes but I'm still me! I'm hurt y/n" Liz said

"I'm sorry I didn't recognize you at first I actually thought you were somebody else" You said

"How could you?" Liz pout crossing her arms and look away

"I'm sorry, how can I make it up to you?" You said

Liz smile as she look at you then she suddenly move her face closer to you which caught you by surprise making you froze in one spot.

"Let's hang out after school" Liz said staring at your eyes

You suddenly felt your heart beat faster and faster as you froze in that one spot gazing upon her eyes with that smile plastered on her face.

"Deal?" Liz said