The Eye Of God and The Sword Of God (Gaeul)

Born in a wealthy and noble family, Gaeul were the heir of the empire and she was gifted with the power of The Eye Of God. Gaeul were considerably blind in the eyes of people for she never opened her eyes. Her family were disappointed seeing that their only heir never opened her eyes even once.

The asked the veteran doctors on what is wrong with her and they thought that her eyes were not developed properly and she might had some problems but what surprises them is that she knew what they look like and she said that she can see them without opening her eyes.

This leads them to be scared at her until one day, a wizard came and announces to them that she is not blind but she was gifted with a power of The Eye Of God. He explained that it was a very dangerous power and can kill everyone if she opened her eyes with a full of wraith but if she opened her eyes without a motive then it wasn't dangerous.

Her family rejoice as soon as they heared about it. They created a lot of parties and everyone cheered for the great blessings of the highest.

Then one day, hearing the news of Gaeul, some people wanted to get their hands on Gaeul. All other empires teamed up together to kidnap Gaeul even sending ninjas and spy to take her but it went wrong.

The spies manage to take Gaeul, she was fidgeting in the arms of spies, she was still a kid then that was the first time she opened her eyes.

"Let go!" Gaeul yelled

Gaeul eyes glowed light blue as the spies were blinded and vomited blood and struggled to breathe and slowly dies. This scene was witnessed by her one and only mother and maids. They were horrified then Gaeul run into her mother's arm and closed her eyes once again.

Hearing the failed news made the other empires prepared for war. They charge altogether to the unprepared empire and seeing a lot of horse from a distance alarmed them empire and this leads them to fear for their upcoming death, the king announce their defeat to the whole empire but it all fades when Gaeul spoke.

"I have the power of the eye of god right?" Gaeul said

Her father look at her

"Your too young for this" her father said

"It's okay father, if it means on saving the whole empire then it's worth it." Gaeul said

Her father objected but Gaeul insisted then he had no choice but to oblige. Gaeul stood at the end of the top of the wall and prepared herself.

"Behold!!! To the power of The Eye Of God!!!" Her father screamed

The soldiers halt their horses and we're scared seeing Gaeul from the edge. They started running for their lives but it was a disaster.

Gaeul opened her eyes revealing her light blue glowing eyes

"Perish" Gaeul spoke

Then the sky went dark as lightning strikes with a loud of thunderstorms and five flaming tornado appeared. The whole enemies were perished as her clan quivered in fear witnessing the power of Gaeul. This made them feel her and not get on her bad side.

Defeating the whole empire armies leads her on taking over the other empires and this made a huge history of their era. Gaeul were trained by the wizard to use her powers more efficiently and this leads Gaeul to hold the outmost power in the whole word.

She was crowned queen and she was confident that no one would dare to mess with her.

"Don't be too arrogant and confident about your power Gaeul, just so you know.... There is this one human who were called The Hand of God which hides deep within the mountains and he has the power to kill you" Her teacher said