Street Fighter 2 (Gaeul)

Everyone scattered away as you went to the middle to face Joshua, your rival in claiming Gaeul as yours. You never looked at Joshua seriously because you can see that he lacks in so many things and he can never beat you because of his lack in knowledge on fighting.

He might seem strong to others but he you can see that he lacks in so many things but this time... You can see his determination to fight because he likes Gaeul and this made you excited. You want to see how Joshua improve but of course you weren't planning to lose for you also started to like Gaeul.

"You sure you can defeat me?" You said with a smirk

"I'll defeat you here and now... Gaeul will never be yours" Joshua said

"Really? Oh what to do? Gaeul is mine" You said

You land jab on his face but Joshua avoided it. You were testing Joshua reflexes and you can see that he did improve, you land a straight punch only to be blocked by his palm countering you with a straight jab but you avoided it and kicked him in the stomach causing him to back away.

Joshua wipe the dirt in his uniform and look at you. You chuckles and jump a little getting excited to see how Joshua fights.

"Not bad" you said

"That move wasn't your usual style" Joshua said

"It wasn't, that was mine testing someone's strength" Gaeul spoke

The boys look at you and Gaeul

"Told you I fought with her before" You said

"I like how you copy it, interesting" Gaeul said

Joshua scoffs and started charging at you. He started throwing a right hook at you but you evaded it and he did left hook follow up but you evaded it again and land two strikes at him, one straight punch at his face and straight punch at his stomach and you back away.

Gaeul watch in astonishment as she observe how you fight, she cannot help but smile. Joshua glare at you and swing his left feet to kick you, you blocked it with your hand, he then swing his right fist at you but you back away a little pushing it away he also did a followup left hook but you stopped his forearm with your right one one Joshua then took this chance to swing his right feet but you raise your left feet pushing it back then stretch it out kicking his stomach as he was pushed back then you spin around landing a strong right kick on his stomach causing him to fall on the ground.

Gaeul were eating a chocolate bar while watching with a smile plastered on her face. Joshua wince in pain as he look at you, you were smiling in satisfaction and watch Joshua get up.

Then one guy charge behind you surprising Gaeul but this doesn't bother you, spin around to avoid it and kick his side then another one charge at you throwing punches but you were backing away letting him punch the air. You then move to his right side and caught his right arm with your hand and land a right punch on his face and kick the side of his leg as he fell onto his knees and you kicked his face as he fell unconscious.

Joshua then charge at you, he manage to kick you causing you roll on the ground but you stood up immediately and look at Joshua. You started exchanging punches and kicks with Joshua, Gaeul watch in astonishment seeing how you push Joshua back and this made her so interested in you and wanting you for herself.

"This guy.... I will make him mine" Gaeul said

You land 4 consecutive punches on his face and body then land 3 kicks on his both leg. Joshua can't believe that he still can't beat you although you recognize his skills because manage to land some kicks and punches on you.

"Your really strong Huh?" Joshua said

"Your also strong, you manage to land blows on me"

Joshue then start to throw multiple punches and kicks at you but you deflect it and countered it all, you even manage to slam him on the floor. Gaeul had gotten so interested in you making sure that she will make you hers forever.