MADLY In Love PT 3 (Rei)

You were dragged by some male students to the back of the school and they punch you on the stomach as you wince in pain falling into the ground.

"You dare talk to our Hanni?! You loser?!" The man said and beat you up

"What do you want?" you asked

"Shut up!" The male student said

"Why are you doing this?" you asked

"You better stay away from our princess Hanni or else you won't see the sun again"

"She's my friend!" you said

"What?! You dare-"

"Hey!!" Wonyoung yelled

They look at Wonyoung

"What are you guys doing?!" Wonyoung asked with a angry tone

"Beating some students?" Rei asked with her hands behind her back

You were laying on your side and your hair were covering your face, Rei didn't saw you completely for she was looking at the male students, Wonyoung bend down and she take a look at you and her eyes widened seeing you were the one who's getting beat up.

"Oh no" Wonyoung said

"What's wrong Wonyoung-"

Rei eyes widened seeing you with bruises on your face and she clenched her fist. Rei started fuming with rage and her aura became different, Wonyoung saw it but she didn't bother stopping Rei.

"Wonyoung take him to infirmary" Rei said

"Fine, don't kill him though" Wonyoung said

"I hope not" Rei said

Wonyoung took you to the infirmary and Rei were left with the boys, they were laughing as the pretty girl Rei were all alone with them.

"Do you have something to say to us?" Male student said

"Who punched him?" Rei asked

"It was me!" He said proudly

"Why?" Rei asked

"because he dare talk to our princess Hanni" He said

"Oh really? Is she that great?" Rei asked

"Of course!" They said

"I am so gonna kill you for beating my y/n" Rei said as she pulled out a pen in her pocket

"Excuse me?" he said

Rei then turn around scratching his cheek with the sharp edge of a pencil as he wince in pain.

"Hurts doesn't it?" Rei said looking at them with a dark intent

They were surprised and scared to see the stare of Rei who's completely different from what they heard about her. She then pulled the metal pipe beside her screeching it on the wall as they all back away.

"I don't care if you like beating people but you dare beat My y/n! My y/n! The man I love! The man I want! The man that was born for me!! No one is allowed to hurt him!!" Rei said as she start to go crazy "I'll kill every last one of you!"

"What are you doing?! Beat her!" The leader said

They look at each other and charge at Rei but she isn't a easy foe, Rei knows how to fight. Her father taught her a lot of self defense and she also learned how to fight back. Those students with no combat experience is just a piece of cake for Rei.

The are total of 6 male students, the first one tried to land punch on her but she swiftly avoid it, the second one tried to kick her but she also avoid it and she smack the back of his with the metal pipe as he fell unconscious.