MADLY in Love PT 2 (Rei)

All of you was serious in creating the project, you were sitting beside Rei and Huening Kai were across of you and Rei. Huening Kai were writing on the paper while you and Rei scanning through books, you fixed your glass and Rei tap your shoulder.

"Yes?" You look at her

"Can you clarify this one to me?" Rei asked

"Sure, let me see" you said and scoot closer to Rei

You face were closer to Rei as she pointed on which part she wanted you to clarify. Rei look at your side then she smiled softly as she stare at you with sharp eyes.

"Okay let me explain this one"

You then explained it to her as she carefully listen to you, Huening Kai look at Rei and he notices the way she stare at you and listen to you and she has the smile that meant something.

Huening Kai knew Rei has a very different side that she had inherited from her mother, through the years he had known her, he knew something was up at the way she look at your eyes and listen to you.

Huening Kai chuckles at the actions she was doing and the way you are so oblivious on something that can change everything turning it upside down.

"So you finally get it?" you asked

"Yes I do.... Thank you y/n" Rei said

"Anytime Rei" You said

Rei eyes widened as her body straighten up as she grip on her skirt as her head leaned down. She look at you again with her cheeks flushed with redness, she saw you remove your glasses and sway your hair Rei started breathing heavily as she gripped on her skirt more tightly.

You then look at her, your gaze met hers and you saw her face were red which made you worry.

"You okay Rei?" You asked

"Ah?" Rei said

"Your face were red, are you not feeling okay?" You said and places your palm on her forehead

"Eh?!" Rei were flustered

"Your not burning up.... Oh? I can feel your burning up.... Are you okay?" you said

"Um!" Rei stood up "I forgot something in my room" Rei said and went upstairs

"Oh? Okay...." you said

Huening Kai laughed which gathered your attention confusing you.

"What?" you asked

"You are so naughty Y/n" Huening Kai said

"Eh?! Hey! I didn't do anything!" you demanded

Huening Kai clicked his tounge "Y/n you are such a lady killer"

"What?" you asked with a frightened voice

Mrs. Naoi chuckles "So he's the one who holds our dear Rei hearts"

"Yeah, base on our daughter reaction... Y/n is the one whom Rei likes" Mr. Naoi said

Rei locked her bedroom door and lean her back on it. She slowly slid down as she pants continuously with her face flushed with redness.

"I can't take it.... He's warmth.... I want him.... I want him so badly! He's mine! Mine alone! I want him to marry me!" Rei said stuttering

"Oh y/n! I want you to be mine!! I won't let those girls take you away from me! I'll kill them! No matter who they are! You don't belong to anyone but me!" Rei said as her hands ran all over her body "My heart, my soul, and my body belongs to you..."