The Hero (Liz)

Y/N POV

I have once save a kingdom from being devoured by demons. People look up to me, got inspired to be a hero of the kingdom. I am happy to see people get back on their own feet, helping one another in rebuilding their homeland. I hid myself from the eyes of the people for 350 years.

I thought that the kingdom have been living peacefully away from evil doings were shattered when I heard a cry of a woman begging for help of the hero to save them from the evil hands of the people that I once protected and cherished I didn't expect I would also be the one who will perish them for their evil doings.

Liz POV

As a member of Demi humans, we weren't welcome by the empire for we weren't the same race. Humans look down at us and stare at us like we were some kind of disgusting beings. They treat us like servants, we weren't some kind of tool that can be replaced! We were also beings that have life!

Because of this inequality of race, this started a war between us and humans. We spend our years fighting and blood were always spilled. One day our warriors were fighting the humans, our village got discovered by humans so they charge at the village were old, young and woman were kept. They started a massacre on our kinds some of us were captured and some of us dies, kid, young, helpless, and old.

They didn't care, we fell into despair and sorrow. All of us were taken to the empire and made us a laughing stock. They tortured us and beated everyone to their satisfaction. I was a daughter of the chief village and I can't take it anymore, they helped me get out of the empire I told them I don't want to leave them alone but they insisted so I have no choice.

While running, I was being chased by the soldiers, I was crying... I heard from them they will sell me to some kind of evil king and use me as his slave, I don't want that! I don't want it! I was hit by an arrow but I didn't let the pain take me over.

I used all of my strength in running so that I can reach the sacred monument of the great hero but as soon as I am almost at the monument, my whole body gave up, due to my wounds, hunger and thirst. I am now in my final moments, I decided to ask for his help.

"Please!! Someone help us!! Please someone save us from the evil hands of the humans!! If your listening please!! Have mercy!!"

I screamed at the top of my lungs but he disappeared hundred years ago but it wouldn't hurt to have a little bit of faith?

I didn't hear any answers, I was cornered by the humans and they were laughing at me as they stare at me.

"The Hero disappeared years ago! No one will help you now, you'll come back to the empire for you are worth a lot of money fox" Soldier said

I can't do anything now, I am now at my end. Until I saw a lightning hit the ground, I closed my eyes but as soon as I opened them, I saw a man dressed in dark green cloak covered with lightning sparks. The small stones and leaves were slowly floating the soldiers back away as I tried to take good look at the figure

My eyes teared up as I fell on the ground as I hold myself from crying. It was him... The one who save us all from our darkest days, the one and only....

The Hero.

"Aren't you knights supposed to be protecting the weak?" He spoke

The knights were shaking in fear

"But why are you chasing this helpless Demi human? Aren't you knights of the empire?!! But what the hell is this?!!" He screamed in anger as a sword came out from him hand

"H-Hero..." The knights said

"If you can't fulfill your real duty then die miserably!!!" He said

He swing his sword and the soldiers were killed in cold blood. I saw him turn around and I cannot see his face and I know he is walking towards.