**✿❀ Chapter Eighteen ❀✿**

So far, your Christmas with the Saiki's had been one to remember. After making it back last night to the Saiki's house, Kusuo and you fell asleep together in his bed, holding each other. Then, the two of you were woken up by Kurumi and Kunihara bursting in and yelling 'Merry Christmas'. You ate French toast with strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries with whipped cream and hot chocolate.

After breakfast, you and Kurumi sent Kusuo and Kunihara on an 'errand' so that the two of you could work on your Christmas present for Kusuo.

"It's really sweet of you to do this for Ku!" Kurumi said happily as she helped you set place the items in the garage fridge.

"Well, I've learned from past experiences that Kusuo is really hard to shop for, so I thought this was the best thing I could do." You smiled a you placed the last one in the fridge and shut it.

"This is an awful lot. When did you have the time to make all of this?" Kurumi asked.

"After you invited me to spend Christmas with you last week. I made sure to hide them well." You smiled down at the large supply of... Well, it's a secret.

"With this, Kusuo will fall in love with you for sure!" Kurumi cheered as she placed a ribbon on the fridge. You didn't know what to say, so you just smiled and nodded. Thankfully, you nullified Kusuo's telepathy so you could actually surprise him. You and Kurumi walked back into the house and you looked at the clock, seeing that it was 3 in the afternoon. Right on time, Kusuo and Kunihara returned.

"Thanks you two! Place the groceries on the table!" Kurumi instructed.

"I don't understand why you had me and Kusuo go shopping on Christmas, that's just cruel! Make him go himself!" Kunihara complained.

'You suck at keeping secrets. Sorry, dad.' You thought and smiled upon seeing what was in the bags. There was gingerbread house kits, icing, and several kinds of candy. You helped Kurumi unbag everything and place the same amount of ingredients at everyone's seats at the table.

"Yay!!! Gingerbread houses!!!" Kurumi yelled and raised her fist in the air.

"Kusuo, please don't destroy mine like you did last year..." Kunihara mumbled as we all sat down at the table.

"No promises."

━━━━━━。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。━━━━━━

"Y/n! Yours looks so good!" Kurumi said excitedly and clapped her hands together.

"Thank you, but I didn't really try all that much." You said nervously and looked down at your gingerbread house. You used silver and blue candies for your coloration while everyone else stuck to red and green.

"All of yours looks so wonderful." Kurumi said with tears in her eyes.

"Thank you dear, yours looks just as beautiful as you."
"Oh, sweetheart that means so much. Kusuo, what would you think about a younger sibling?"

"Hell no." Kusuo said sternly and stood up from the table. Kusuo grabbed your hand and began to drag you upstairs, but his mothers voice stopped you both.

"Speaking of children, Yuuta's mother mentioned that all Yuuta wanted for Christmas was to see Cyborg Cyder-Man 2, so I told her you would go pay him a visit!"

You could see Kusuo's heart immediately drop and his eyes widened in horror.

"Y-You monster!" Kusuo yelled.

"And you have to wear a Santa outfit." His mother smiled while holding up a Santa costume.

'This poor, poor bo-'